As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Doheny's #ad
Lightweight and Durable | Keeps Leaves Out of Your Pool! 16' x 32', Doheny's Professional Grade Leaf Nets for In-Ground Swimming Pools | Makes Clean-Up Fast! | Versatile, Economy #adDoheny's #ad
- Our most affordable leaf net! Includes a 1-Year limited warranty. Use alone to keep leaves out - use with a solid winter cover to make clean-up fast and easy! All in-ground leaf nets are 4 feet larger than pool size to ensure a perfect fit! our deluxe leaf nets include a 2-year limited warranty - including 1-year full replacment for manufacturer's defects.
Our economy leaf nets include a 1-yEAR LIMITED WARRANTY. Our multi-function leaf net covers prevent leaves and twigs from contaminating your pool water.
Includes a 2-year warranty - including 1-Year full replacement for manufacturer's defects. At the end of the fall, a tighter, rot-resistant binding, remove the leaf net cover and store for the winter! Deluxe leaf net includes a double-reinforced, stronger webbing and UV Inhibitor for increased durability and longer life.
Economy leaf net includes standard binding and webbing with durable, woven material that helps prevent leaves and twigs from contaminating your swimming pool. Professional grade leaf nets eliminate that "swamp-like" build-up that makes spring clean-up such a chore.
2. MULINN #ad
Fine Swimming Woven Polyethylene Material – Lightweight and Easy to Store, 20 x 40FT Black 40 FT6 12 m, MULINN Leaf Net Pool Cover Inground Rectangular Mesh Winter Cover #adMULINN #ad
- Two sizes- cover size: 16. 4 x 32. 8ft rectangle; 20 x 40ft rectangle. It made of high-quality polyethylene, not easy to tear. Note: if you need more size, which can withstand greater tension. Fine mesh leaf cover- pool cover to be used with in-ground swimming pools.
Easy installation- the black swimming pool leaf net cover is very easy to install, because you just need to cover the surface of the pool, and you can use a rope to pass through the holes on the edge of the net and tie the ropes to the railing by the pool.
Our rectangle swimming pool leaf net cover is of finer mesh, sturdy and tight, which is better to block small leaves. More details-the edge of the net cover is made of cloth, please feel free to contact us, and the ring diameter is 05inch. Whether you want use it for household or commercial usage, this leaf net cover can meet your needs very well.
Multi purpose- in summer, there will inevitably be a lot of fallen leaves, kind of annoying, it can protect the pool from the sun or shade the courtyard. Our leaf net pool cover is very suitable for most rectangle swimming pools and round pool with diameter less than 16. 4'. The side hole spacing is 1m, thank you. In autumn and winter, when the swimming pool is idle, using this leaf net cover to protect swimming pool from leaves.
|Part Number||US-Pool cover-20 x 40FT|
3. Harris Pool Products #ad
Lightweight and Durable | Keeps Leaves Out of Your Pool! 20' x 40', Harris Pool Products Professional Grade Leaf Nets for In-Ground Pools | Makes Clean-Ups Fast! | Versatile, Deluxe #adHarris Pool Products #ad
- Our multi-function leaf net covers prevent leaves and twigs from contaminating your pool water. At the end of the fall, a tighter, rot-resistant binding, remove the leaf net cover and store for the winter! Our deluxe leaf net includes a double-reinforced, stronger webbing and deluxe woven materials that include an exclusive UV Inhibitor for increased durability and longer life.
The economy leaf nets include standard binding and webbing with industry standard woven materials to provide you with a cost-effective way of keeping leaves out of your pool.
Use alone to keep leaves out - use with your winter cover to make spring clean-up fast and easy! All in-ground leaf nets are 4 feet larger than pool size to ensure a perfect fit.
Professional grade leaf nets eliminate the “swamp-like” build-up that makes spring clean-up such a chore. Our economy leaf nets include a 1-year limiteD WARRANTY. Our deluxe leaf nets include a 2-year limited warranty - including 1-year full replacment for manufacturer's defects.
4. Swimline #ad
30 x 50 Foot Rectangle Swimming Pool Leaf Net Cover #adSwimline #ad
- Cover color is black. Made from durable knitted polyethylene. Prevents decaying leaves from collecting on your pool cover or in pool water.
Lay leaf catcher on top of winter cover before leaves begin to fall and lift off when trees are bare. Tuck under water tubes or use the reinforced tie-down loops for easy securing.
5. Winter Block #ad
Winter Block Leaf Net for Inground Pools, Woven Polyethylene Material with Reinforced Edge – Lightweight and Easy to Store – LN1224RE, Fits 12’ x 24’ Rectangle – Durable, 12' X 24' #adWinter Block #ad
- Weigh down edges with the easy-to-fill water tubes not included to keep it in. Pool leaf net – the winter block leaf net is used over your pool’s winter cover to eliminate the chore of removing decaying leaf buildup when it’s time to open your pool and remove your winter cover.
Efficient design – it’s easy to apply this leaf catcher at the start of the fall season. The overall cover measures 16’ x 28’ to fit a 12’ x 24’ rectangle inground pool.
Easy storage – with a lightweight design, this mesh leaf net can be easily folded up for compact storage.
Fits a 12’ x 24’ rectangle pool – this winter block leaf net features a generous 2’ overlap on all sides to ensure complete coverage. Durable construction – this pool leaf net is made of durable, woven polyethylene mesh material with a reinforced edge for durability and a long life. Once the trees are bare, remove the net and dispose of any accumulated debris.
|Brand||Winter Block #ad|
|Manufacturer||SPQ Brands #ad|
6. In The Swim #ad
In The Swim 18 x 36 Foot Rectangle Swimming Pool Leaf Net Cover #adIn The Swim #ad
- Made from durable knitted polyethylene. Prevents decaying leaves from collecting on your pool cover or in pool water. Lay leaf catcher on top of winter cover before leaves begin to fall and lift off when trees are bare.
Cover color is black. Tuck under water tubes or use the reinforced tie-down loops for easy securing.
7. SMOPS #ad
SMOPS Leaf Net Cover for 20-Foot-by-40-Foot Rectangle In-Ground or Above-Ground Swimming Pools | Keeps Leaves and Other Debris Off Your Winter Pool Cover #adSMOPS #ad
- Place your winter cover down first on your swimming, followed by your leaf net and place empty waterbags through all available waterbag loops. Then fill your water bags with water once they are in place. Eliminate the mess - trap decaying leaves from the Fall season by setting this mesh net over your winter cover.
Install with confidence - secure this leaf net to your swimming pool with an additional 4’ of overlap and water bag loops. Protect your winter pool cover - this durable, rot-resistant leaf net provides tight and strong webbing to catch any fallen debris in the Autumn season to keep your winter cover from deteriorating.
Dispose of the leaves properly and fold and store your leaf net before the winter season. The ¼" wide holes in the leaf net will stop any debris from reaching your cover while letting any rain pass through.
To do this, fully remove the leaf net off of your pool and to the side with the help of a friend, family member or a friendly neighbor. Remove before the snow - take your mesh net off of your pool after all of the leaves have dropped before the first snowfall. Clean periodically - to better maximize the results of your leaf net, be sure to clear off debris from your leaf net through the Fall season. Pick off all debris and place the net back on top of your winter cover.