As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Goji/Wolfberry Berry Plants Lycium Barbarum Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. Goji berries are considered among one of the super fruits. See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow.
Goji plants can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range. These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 4-6 inches tall. I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog.
Goji berries can produce fruit from a small size plant and can bear fruit once temperatures are consistently above 80 degrees. They are very high in antioxidants and good for brain health. The price includes four 4 goji plants with usPS Shipping.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Proven Winners, Big Lifeberry Goji Berry' Plant, 4" Pot, Lycium #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Also known as chinese wolfberry, barbary matrimony vine, matrimony vine, Murali in India, Duke of Argyll's tea tree, red medlar, bocksdorn, mede berry, Vitamin Berry or Big Lifeberry.
Immediate shipping in 4" pot. Sold as tibetan goji and Himalayan goji in health food stores. It is native to southeastern Europe and Asia. Hardy in zones 5-9, patio or indoors.
3. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Sweet Lifeberry Goji Berry Plant -Lycium -Super Fruit- 4" Pot -Proven Winners #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Hardy in zones 5-9, patio or indoors. It is native to southeastern Europe and Asia. Sold as tibetan goji and Himalayan goji in health food stores.
Also known as chinese wolfberry, red medlar, mede berry, barbary matrimony vine, Duke of Argyll's tea tree, matrimony vine, murali in india, bocksdorn, Vitamin Berry or Big Lifeberry. Immediate shipping in 4" pot.
4. Boss Garden #ad
2 Live Plant Goji Berry Lycium Barbarum Rooted Cutting Healthy Super Fruit Tree #PRG1 #adBoss Garden #ad
- Tree type: fruit ; Season of Interest: Spring. You are buying 4 goji Berry Lycium barbarum Live starter Plant Cutting. Soil type: loam, Peat, Sand.
Climate: cold, Temperate, Sub-tropical, Tropical. Usda hardiness zone °f: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F.
5. Sala Garden #ad
2 Live Plant Goji Berry Lycium Barbarum Rooted Cutting, Healthy Super Fruit Live Fruit Plant for Garden #RR10 #adSala Garden #ad
- Will ship bare root wrap with moist tissue in a zip lock bag to maintain moisture during shipping. You are buying w goji berry lycium barbarum Live Plant rooted Cutting, Well rooted cutting and/or off shoot from mother plant.
6. Kuting #ad
Lycium Barbarum Lycium ruthenicum Black Goji Berry Wolfberry Fruit Seeds 50+ Non GMO for Home Garden Plant #adKuting #ad
- Not only does it have the role of viewing and greening, artificial planting has already been carried out. Live broadcast. Lycium barbarum is best sown in spring and autumn. As a black carp that is gradually lacking in resources, which can be planted in courtyards and balconies.
Lycium barbarum can grow vigorously in the harsh and harsh environment in the wild. Black scorpion likes deep sandy soil, using river sand and humus soil. Made with a little organic fertilizer to become a nutrient soil.
It is a very vigorous plant. Self-production is a wonderful way to plant. The temperature is maintained at 18-28 degrees, and it is usually germinated about one week after sowing. The medicinal value and nutritional value of lycium barbarum is also very high.
It can withstand 38 degrees of high temperature and can withstand the cold of more than 29 degrees. Soak seeds in warm water for 24 hours before planting. Prepare for germination. We offer vacuum packaging, each containing 50+Lycium Barbarum seeds for you to grow well. Potted lycium barbarum is also a very common planting method, but the most important one is the fruitful Lycium Barbarum harvest.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Goji Berry, 4'' Pot #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Also known as Crimson Star. Ships in a 4'' inch pot. Plant in full sun and well drained soil. Home grown by 9GreenBox. Sprouts delicious fruit. Plant zone 5 and higher.