As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Willard & May #ad
Stargazer Oriental Lilies 12 Bulbs, Freshly Dug Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Showy Fragrant Flowers. Perennial in Zones 3-9. Blooms Mid Summer. Great plant for containers. Favorite Cut Flower.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Alstromeria Peruvian Lily Flower Seed, 200 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Usda zones: 7 - 10 Sowing rate: 3 - 4 seeds per plant. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Bloom color: Mix. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Height: 32 inch perennial. Company.
3. Daylily Nursery #ad
5 Orange Tiger Lily Bulbs-- Tigrinium Splendens End of Season Closeout! #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Old fashioned favorite. Zone 3-9. 4-6 big heavily spotted Orange Flowers per stem! Excellent cut flower. Also blooms later than some other varieties, so is a good one to mix into your garden to extend your bloom season! Please note: our shipping occurs only one time for up to 5 items, so please check out all our plants and bulbs to make the most of your shipping dollar.
Grows well in ground or containers. Height 38 inches.
4. Eden Brothers #ad
Bulk, Asiatic Lily Bulbs, Starlette, Bag of 5, Early to Mid Summer/Red Flowers with Orange Hearts and Tips #adEden Brothers #ad
- Prefers Sun/Partial Shade. Perennial; grows up to 3 ft-4 ft. Early to mid summer blooming, Easy to Grow, Red Flowers with Orange Hearts and Tips.
5. THREETREE #ad
Perennial Stunning Flowers Plant Potted, Bloom Charming, Garden Lawn Home Balcony Decor, 10 Bulbs-Rare Blue Lily Flowers Bulbs #adTHREETREE #ad
- Apply a high-potassium liquid fertilizer every 2 weeks from planting until 6 weeks after flowering. Apply a thin layer of compost each spring, followed by a 2-inch layer of mulch. Lilies make wonderful cut flowers.
However, avoid cutting off more than a third of the stem, which can reduce the plant¡¯s vigor and longevity. Gray mold is sometimes a problem, especially in a wet, cool spring or summer.
For dependable blooms, lilies need 6 to 8 hours of direct sunlight a day. Water trapped beneath the overlapping scales on the lily bulb may cause rot, so a well-drained site is essential.
If it¡¯s too shady, the stems will attempt to lean towards the sun or get spindly and fall over. How can you tell? after a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out. Make sure lilies are not crowded and have plenty of air circulation. Keep lilies mulched so that their roots are cool. Select a site with soil that drains well. Lilies need lots of sun.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs Bulk Package of 1,000+ Seeds, Sunflower Crazy Mixture 15+ Varieties Helianthus annuus Non-GMO Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Crazy mixture is a combination of our most popular sunflower varieties. It consists of 10+ sunflowers, including customer favorites such as: Autumn Beauty, Velvet Queen, Lemon Queen, Red Sun, Evening Colors and more. They will bloom throughout the summer months and seeds can be collected at the end of the season.
This particular mixture of seeds will produce flowering plants that grow to a varying height of 1 foot tall to over 7 feet tall, in colors of red, yellow & orange and will even produce bi-colored blooms.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. Sunflowers are best sown outdoors as a border plant, or in fields by the masses.
All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Grown as an annual flowering plant, sunflowers will grow quickly, along fences, bloom profusely and later die with the first killing frost. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs.