As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlantGrabber #ad
Annona Squamosa "SugarPineapple" Seeds, No GM Seeds 10 Seeds SD0501, Sweetsop Seeds, Fresh Sugar Apple Seed #adPlantGrabber #ad
- 90 days satisfaction & money Back Guarantee! New live fresh seeds From This Year Only. All natural & organic seeds. Delivery time: 2 to 6 weeks Please Be Patient!Items Ships From HongKong.
90% germination Rate For Seeds. We do not sell Genetically Modified Seeds. Our prices are unbeatable! note: we ship by global air Mail.
|Warranty||165 Days Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee|
2. MOCCUROD #ad
10 Custard Apple Seeds Annona Squamosa Tropical Fruits #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Use sandpaper to gently scratch the Custard Apple seeds and wear the outer coating. Full size: height: up to 8 metres 26 feet, Width: up to 3 metres 10 feet. This will help to quicken germination. Indoors: Yes, during germination. 10+ fresh seeds.
3. FTG Goods #ad
Sugar Apple | Red Tropical Fruit | Live Tree 10”-24” #adFTG Goods #ad
- Ideal for you }: these fruits are great in taste and go really well in puddings and jellies. Amazing plant }: sugar apples make great container plants, too, so if you don't have much space try growing these in a 10 or 15 gallon tub, and they will still reward you with a number of delicious fruit.
Press the "customize now' button to order this Sugar Apple. Easy to grow }: sugar apple is a fast growing plant that will produce fruit in less than one year, and at a height of only two feet.
4. plant_veg #ad
1 Sugar Apple Annona Squamosa Tropical Fruit Tree Live Plant #adplant_veg #ad
- Fruits with sweet custard-like pulp are from 3 to 5 inches in diameter, some varieties are developed that have a red blush or red skin which are much more attractive. Sugar apples make great container plants too, if you don't have much space try growing these in a 10 or 15 gallon tub, and they will still reward you with a number of delicious fruit.
Older trees may continue fruiting into January during warm winter. The custard apple tree yields sweet and delicious fruit unlike any other. At maturity fruits have a custard like white pulp with small black seeds and the sweet flesh is eaten fresh or used for milkshakes and ice creams.
1 sugar apple annona Squamosa Tropical Fruit Tree Live Plant. Protect from frost especially when young. Trees reach full dormancy during cold winters.
Is normally fairly low maintenance and quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year. Its lumpy green exterior hides creamy flesh that is rich in vitamins A and C, making it a flavorful, and magnesium, fiber, low-fat treat. Very highly regarded in tropical and subtropical areas. Sugar apples are generally propagated by seed since there is little variability among seedlings,. Partial sun position will ensure your plant thrives and remember to water moderately.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Chive Seeds, Non GMO, 25+ Seeds, Heirloom, Great Fresh or Dried Herb, Herb #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Can be grown indoors, these will grow back year after year. Sweet, mild-onion flavored chives are fresh top greens of lily family vegetables. Easy to Grow and Harvest. Chives are grown extensively all over the world. Chives are an excellent source of minerals.
6. Dichondra #ad
Dichondra 90pcs Fresh Sugar Apple Annona squamosa Tropical Fruit Seeds #adDichondra #ad
- 90pcs fresh sugar Apple Annona squamosa Tropical Fruit seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions. Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:90 .