As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Red Welsh Bunching Onion Rare Heirloom Vegetable Non GMO, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled.
The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S. Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. Quantity of seeds: up to 100 seeds. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo.
2. CaribbeanGarden #ad
100 Shallot Seeds "Zebrune", Heirloom shallot from France #adCaribbeanGarden #ad
- Model:long day onion, Season Of Interest:Spring/fall. Brand:caribbeangarden, Sunlight:Full Sun, Watering:Medium. Country/region of manufacture:United States, Mpn:Vegetable/onion, Foliage:Green.
3. Liliana's Garden #ad
Liliana's Garden, USA Grown Heirloom Seeds, Fast-Growing Bunching Onion Seeds -"Ishikura Improved" #adLiliana's Garden #ad
- Enough seeds to grow Over 300 Bunching Onions. Growing Instructions Provided. Fast-growing Onions With No Bulbs. Mild, sweet Flavor.
4. Organo Republic #ad
White & Yellow Sweet Spanish Onions & More, 8 Onion Seeds Variety Pack Heirloom, Red Burgundy, Green Onion, Onion Seed Sets for Planting Indoors, Outdoors Gardening. 1600+ Seeds: Walla Walla, Non-GMO #adOrgano Republic #ad
- Outstanding meaningful gift - for couples, vegans, house survivalist, babyshower, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Fresh onion & scallions from seeds to your table all year round. Easy & fun growing experience with our online guides - don’t plant disappointment - Add more colors to your garden with our onion seeds variety pack! We send only super hearty onion seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout.
Less than $1. 50 per onion seeds variety - over 1600 seeds including: walla walla onion, non-gmo, tokyo long white Scallion, Red Burgundy Onion, Barletta Onion, Eclipse L303 Onion, Early White Grano PRR Onion, Utah Yellow Sweet Spanish Onion, White Sweet Spanish Onion.
Huge value - 8 onion seeds variety pack heirloom, seeds for planting indoors & outdoors. Each packet in our onion seeds variety pack is resealable to make easy to store and has own label with a QR code for the growing instructions.
Made in the usa by small family-owned business - quality you can trust - our lettuce and greens seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 3 years before you need to plant. Our onions seeds for planting also suitable for Microgreens and Sproutings. Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO. Grow seeds everywhere - indoor in aerogarden, window and hydroponics garden or transfer them to your Outdoor Home Garden. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, gardeners, birthday, vegetarians, anniversary gift and more.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Garlic Bulb 6 Pack, Fresh Siberian HARDNECK Garlic Bulb for Planting and Growing Your OWN Garlic OR Eating #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Heirloom, Non-GMO. Better than Anything in the Store. Easy to grow and Harvest from Bulb. A great tasting healthy. Great producer--Lots of Bulbs per plant. Buy country creek brand by Country Creek--Not Chinese Counterfeits Be Careful.
6. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Classic French Zebrune Shallot Seeds, Pack of 200 Seeds, Productive Heirloom #adPark Seed #ad
- Onions -- can't go wrong! Transplant the seedlings as soon as the soil is workable in spring. Sow the seeds 4 to 6 weeks before the last scheduled frost in your area. Zebrune is a highly productive plant, reaching 12 to 24 inches high and about 4 to 8 inches wide.
Zebrune should be started indoors in short-season climates, or if you want the earliest possible crop of shallots.
Once you've tasted a shallot fresh from the soil of your own backyard, it stores well, you'll never go back to those overpriced supermarket varieties! Zebrune is a classic french shallot, sweet flavor, an heirloom that continues to delight as new varieties come and go.
Space transplants about 6 inches apart in the garden. It's pinkish-brown with a mild, and it is destined to become your favorite new veggie in the garden. Germination takes anywhere from 4 to 10 days, and is very dependable. 100 days from setting out transplants.