As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Native Texas Paintbrush SAL8751 Multi 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Best results to sow in fall for spring blooms. Blooms in about 65 days. Germination rate about 70% or better. Take pride in bringing a native landscape to your home or field.
2. 1lucky1972 #ad
50 INDIAN PAINTBRUSH Castilleja Indivisa Flower Seeds #ad1lucky1972 #ad
- Plant height: 12". Bloom time: Spring - Fall. Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Soil & water prefereNCES: Average - Dry. Scientific name: Castilleja Indivisa.
Other: this wonderful prairie plant can be grown in any zone and attracts bees, birds, & butterflies. It is the state flower of Wyoming. Light requirements: sun. Color: Crimson red. Name: indian paintbrush. Plant spacing: 6 - 9".
3. Campanula #ad
Giant Red Indian Paintbrush Seeds,Castilleja Miniata,Deep red usual color30 Seeds #adCampanula #ad
- Model:Campanula alliariifolia. Country/region of manufacture:Russian Federation, Mpn:flowers- Bellflower. Brand:campanula, Patternname: 30 Seeds.
4. IB Prosperity #ad
Open Pollinated, Attract Hummingbirds and Butterflies, Indian Paintbrush Castilleja Integra 100 mg Approx 1000 Seeds for Planting, Heirloom, Spanish Botanist Domingo Castillejo, Non-GMO #adIB Prosperity #ad
- The name of this flower is based on the legend of an indian who wanted to paint a sunset. After completing his work, the artist then discarded his used paintbrushes around the landscape. Its several unbranched stems form clumps topped by bright-red, red-tipped bracts.
Frustrated that he could not produce any of the colors that matched the beauty of a sunset, he asked the Great Spirit for help. Together, the flowers and bracts form 3-8 in. The roots of this plant will grow until they touch the roots of other plants.
Great fresh or dried, this fast-growing flower will bloom in just over two months after sowing. High. You will get indian paintbrush castilleja integra 100 mg approx 1000 seeds for Planting, Spanish botanist Domingo Castillejo, Heirloom, Open Pollinated, attract hummingbirds and butterflies, Non-Gmo.
Easy to grow and great for beginners, this plant produces a profusion of tiny white flowers on floss-like stems. Spikes. They sometimes produce a light yellow or pure white variation mixed in with the reds. The plant’s true flowers are actually smaller, or specially modified leaves, slender green growths hidden amongst the bracts. Usda zone 4-8. The flowers are actually inconspicuous and greenish, this showy annual or biennial grows 6-16 in.
5. wbut2023 #ad
Giant Red Indian Paintbrush Seeds,Castilleja Miniata,Deep red usual color #adwbut2023 #ad
- Packet contains 20 fresh seeds. This perennial plant is winter hardy in zones 4-8. Long-lasting brilliant red to orange blooms are produced on 3-foot stems in summer.
Sold and shipped from USA. Detailed sowing instructions included with your purchase. This north american native inhabits moist meadows and open woodlands from Alaska to New Mexico and Arizona. Guaranteed true to species.
6. Wildflower Company #ad
Includes Rose, Paintbrush and Bouquet Mix, 5 Seed Packet Assortment, Blanketflower, Bluebonnet, Texas Wildflowers #adWildflower Company #ad
- Packet dimensions: height 6. 5 inches, width 4 inches - Includes complete planting instructions for each seed packet. Guaranteed to grow - Collection of 5 individual Texas wildflower seed packets.
Plant in fall or spring - Blooms Throughout Spring and Summer. Seeds are harvested in usa - Organic and non-GMO - Seeds best planted within two years. Easy to grow! - seed packets include Bluebonnet, Indian Blanketflower, Indian Paintbrush, Wild Rose, and Bouquet Mix.