As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Early Girl Tomato Seeds 50 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sow indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit. Plant spread is 52". Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date.
Yields 3" fruit. Each packet contains 50 seeds. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant height is 55".
5 oz. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. No gmos, ever. Red tomatoes. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Indeterminate. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. High yielding and extremely early. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Harvest in 59 days.
2. Unknown #ad
Bush Early Girl II Tomato Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Vegetable, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Organic, Non GMO, Fruit #adUnknown #ad
- All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F.
Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
3. Burpee #ad
30 seeds, Burpee Bush Early Girl' Hybrid Slicer Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Harvest in 65 days. Our full varieties include: cherry, beefsteak, paste & slicing tomatoes! Seed starting made easy: get a successful start on your tomato garden with “Burpee’s "72 Cell Self-Watering Kit”. Our hassle-free kit helps with continuous soil hydration, improves germination and reduces the need for frequent watering.
Pick your flavor: burpee offers a wide variety of tomato seeds for all your culinary needs. Transplant to the garden 4 weeks after the average last frost date. All our orders receive special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in good condition of our customers.
Each variety is handpicked by our expert team here at Burpee to provide the most complete & successfull tomato gardening experience. Burpee pledge: burpee is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality seeds at germination rates 35% higher than industry standards.
In the mood for a juicy burger? slicer varieties like our “Bush Early Girl” make great additions to any home-made sandwiches. Classic varieties: get the best of our best with burpee’s “Bush Early Girl" Hybrid tomato seeds for planting. Just sow and grow! tips from burpee: sow “bush girl” indoors 6-8 weeks before average last frost date using a Burpee seed starting kit.
|Model||Bush Early Girl'|
4. Unknown #ad
Early Girl Tomato Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- No hassle Guarantee. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders. Sold and shipped from the United States.
5. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Early Girl Hybrid Aromatic Red Tomato Seeds, 30 Seeds in a Pack #adPark Seed #ad
- It's the earliest, and so flavorful! Cage or stake them to support their bounty over long season; they will just keep growing & vigorous, with great resistance to Verticillium Wilt, Fusarium Wilt Races 1 & setting new fruits all summer long. If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover.
Indeterminate. These plants are very heavy-bearing & 2. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past & night temperatures above 55 degrees F. 57 days to maturity from setting out transplants.
Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before last frost date. Early girl has been a favorite slicer for decades, but it's also frequently the last tomato to stop bearing at the end of the season! These fruits are meaty, aromatic, as you might imagine from its name, & no wonder.
These 4- to 6-ounce fruits are ready in just under 2 months -- red-skinned, smooth, & have an old-fashioned, & absolutely delectable! They are filled with tangy juice, rich tomato tang that imparts more flavor than many modern varieties can. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before last frost date. Scrumptious! Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past & night temperatures above 55 degrees F.
6. Hometown Seeds #ad
Early Girl Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Non-GMO #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Indeterminate. Very flavorful, 4 to 5 ounce, globe to slightly flattened fruits are produced heavily and continuously throughout the season. Slightly larger fruit on a productive bush plant only 18 inches tall. 1 package = 10 Seeds. Hybrid Seeds.