As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Artist Unknown #ad
Caladium Tropical Mix,6 Bulbs Thrives in Heat and Humidity #adArtist Unknown #ad
- Only hardy in zones 9 & up - cooler zones can dig up bulbs in the fall and store inside for the winter, if desired. 6 caladium bulbs ~ tropical mix ~ a mUST HAVE for every garden. Easy to plant and Grow. Large and decorative, spectacular display.
2. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Easy to Grow, Pack of 10 Ten, HOSTA, Bulb, Fancy Mix, Country Creek Acres Brand, Caladium, Colorful Mix #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Classic caladium Fancy Mix, must have for every garden. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Large and decorative, spectacular display. Easy to Plant and Grow.
3. botancy #ad
White Caladium Bulbs for Spring Planting, Set of 6 Giant Elephant Ear Bulbs for Planting Live Plants Outdoor Planters Angel Wings Perennial Bulbs, Caladium White Queen Elephant Ear Plant Bulbs #adbotancy #ad
- Take the large tuber of caladium live plant cuttings for the sake of successful propagation. You can keep the small tubers whole or cut them into smaller pieces. Size and zone: a mature white caladium plant bulbs for planting outdoors will grow 12-18 inches in height and 12-24 inches wide. Soil and water: white caladium plants need a regular supply of adequate water, too much or too little water can cause stress, when spring bulbs to plant in spring grown in containers outside.
Application of white caladium plant: these elephant ears plants bulbs are ideal for shaded gardens, these caladium bulbs for planting bulk really can also be grown in outdoor containers and hanging baskets.
Each piece must have an eye or growth point. It is best to replicate the soil condition typical to the tropical environment with a slightly acidic pH level 5. 5-6 for Caladium Candidum. In the 9-12 hardiness zones White Caladium giant elephant ears bulbs can grow all year long.
Ornamental features of white caladium: these giant elephant ear plants white Caladium Candidum is perfect for brightening up a shady spots in your garden and indoor, these live outdoor plants with rich white foliage thrives in containers and its moonlight-catching leaves can help define walkway borders after sunset in your garden. White caladium potted plant can either be annual or perennial depending on the climate. If grown in large groups or used as a base plant in a gardening bed they look marvelous, however, individual tropical bulb plants should be 6-8 inches apart for a full coverage look.
4. Utopia Seeds #ad
Fancy Leaf Caladium, 3 Caladium Roots, 3 Pink Symphony Caladium Bulbs #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- They are superior indoor plants, and also grow well in the garden. Plant 2" deep in full to partial shade, or indoors. Top sized root. 3 pink symphony caladium bulbs - Fancy Leaf Caladium - 3 Caladium Roots.
Caladiums are popular because of their attractive, long-lasting foliage. Hardy in zones 9-11. They grow well in full to partial shade.
5. Country Creek Acres #ad
HOSTA, Fancy Mix, Easy to Grow, Pack of 3 Three, Colorful Mix, Bulb, Caladium #adCountry Creek Acres #ad
- Easy to Plant and Grow. Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Classic caladium Fancy Mix, must have for every garden. Large and decorative, spectacular display.
6. Blue Buddha Farm #ad
Fannie Munson, Blue Buddha Farm, Translucent Pink w/ Rose Veins 2 Bulbs, Caladium Bulbs #adBlue Buddha Farm #ad
- All bulbs are grown in the U. S. A. Caladium look wonderful in hanging baskets and around garden borders, and completment taller plants such as elephant ears and canna lily. Care instructions: Water when dry, do not overwater until they have roots.
Large translucent leaves that are a unique purplish pink green with rose colored veins. Sunlight exposure: Partial Shade. Perenial. Zone hardy in zones 9-11. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Can be grown indoors or outdoors: Caladium make beautiful indoor houseplants or make a wonderful addition to the outdoor garden.