As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
2 Grams, Bitter Gourd, Green Skin #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Seed is untreated. Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets.
Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics. Start your own Asian vegetable garden.
2. salee shop #ad
Salee shop 30 Seeds Bitter Gourd Seeds, Chinese Bitter Gourd #adsalee shop #ad
- Made in Thailand. Non-gmO. Quantity : 30 Seeds. Bitter gourd seeds of Thailand. Explred date : At least 1 year.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Purple Hyacinth Bean Red Leaved Plant Vine Seed, 100 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- You can grown this climbing, vining plant easily from seeds in full sun. Grow as an annual plant in all zones or a perennial in USDA zones 9 - 11.
This popular climber can reach up to 96 inches before you know it and has beautiful purple blooms. Red leaved hyacinth beans are perfect for growing on trellises, arbors, mail boxes, or anything else you want this vine to climb on.
This climbing vine is also known as Dolichos Lablab. Red leaved hyacinth bean is one of the easiest vine seeds to plant. Sow 2 to 3 non-gmo hyacinth bean seeds per plant to begin growing this beautiful climber. Enjoy not only the flowers, but the leaves as well.
4. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Under the “how To” section of our website. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant.
Minimum of 2g per packet. 90 days for full maturity. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc.
5. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Big Pack, 50 Japanese Extra Long Bitter Melon Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Japanese Bitter Melon Long #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- 50 fresh clean seeds ~!! Extra long bitter melon seeds - Japanese Variety. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 60-70 days - this japanese variety has heavily green warted skin and grows to at least 12-13 inches long !! Vigorous and disease tolerant. Approx.
6. viablekitchenseeds-US #ad
Foo Gwah,Kho Qua by viablekitchenseeds-US, Ku Gua, 100 Indian Bitter Melon,Bitter Gourd Seeds, Balsam Pear #adviablekitchenseeds-US #ad
- 100 seeds green bitter gourd. Us seller. Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. 38-45 days. Warm season annual,. The leaves and leafy shoots are also edible.
It has green skin with large smooth warts. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. This is an excellent open pollinated indian bitter gourd that produces fruit 7-9" long and 3" in diameter.