As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HOME GROWN #ad
Dill, Mint, Lavender, Cilantro, Parsley, Marjoram, Rosemary, Thyme, Chives, Basil, 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault, Heirloom and Non GMO, 4500 Plus Seeds for Planting for Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Looking for the 15 most popular culinary herbs with 15 bonus plant markers? - Stop buying dry, stale, flavorless dry herbs and start growing your own herb garden indoors or outdoors. We have checked several times for seed quantities and have always counted them to be correct. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens.
Notice*** some variety of seeds are eXTREMELY SMALL and will appear to not have the correct quantities of seeds. Fresh herbs all year indoors or outdoor herb garden - plant seeds all year indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy amazing herbs all year.
Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds. These seeds can work with aerogarden seed pods. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden or for those that are like to be prepared for emergencies.
Less than $2 per seed variety - 4500+ seeds in every package and instruction booklet - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. If there is any concerns please let us know. These can be used as an indoor herb garden, a kitchen herb garden, gardening kit, or in an outdoor garden bed. Our collection of starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers for each herb. ***.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Ohio Grown Sweet Bay Laurel Herb, Laurus nobilis- 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Since your laurel bay is a bonsai a little time outdoors won't harm, try placing it out in a patio for a couple of weeks in springtime and you can expect a healthy, shiny and aromatic laurel bay bonsai. Water deeply and allow the soil to dry out slightly in between.
Pruning - prune your plant during the springtime after being kept during the winter season. Fertilize during springtime also when your plant is actively growing although they are slow growing type of tree.
Fresh bay leaves are way stronger than those dried ones. Harvesting sweet bay herb - large older bay leaves indicate a matured one, if you are careful enough simply pull the leaves from the stem by hand or if you find this step delicate you can use scissors and cut the mature leaves.
Sweet bay herb - bay laurel leaves are commonly used in cooking due to its aroma that adds up essence to every soup and dish also the oil from the leaves has been beneficial in massage therapy. Growing sweet bay herb - grows well in well-drained soil with a generous amount of compost.
3. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Bay Laurel Seeds Laurus nobilis, Packet of 2 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Offering 2+ bay laurel seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.
4. Easy to Grow #ad
Sweet Bay, Well Rooted Plant in 4" Pot | Ships from Easy to Grow, Bay Laurel 'Culinary' #adEasy to Grow #ad
- Bay foliage may be snipped and used for seasoning either fresh or dried. Authentic product of Easy to Grow TM, a California Licensed Nursery.
Grow your own culinary bay leaves - terrific in stews, soups, roasts! Can be grown in any part of the country - overwinter indoors. Priced for a well rooted plant in a 4" pot.
5. PAPCOOL #ad
Laurel Tree Lịve Plạnt, PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis TreeBay #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Kept neatly clipped, the dark-green foliage can create stunning formal shapes that make an entrance or look perfect on a patio. Bay leaves can be used fresh or dried and are used in cooking to give a fragrant flavour to soups, stews and other dishes.
The bay tree is a popular evergreen shrub suitable for containers or growing in the ground.
6. PAPCOOL #ad
PAPCOOL Bay Leaf Tree Lịve Plạnt, Sweet Bay Laurus Nobilis Tree for Growing, Laurus Nobilis Plạnt #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Bay laurel is an aromatic evergreen tree in the flowering Lauraceae family. Native to the southern Mediterranean region, it's commercially grown for its aromatic leaves.
It features shiny, dark green oval-shaped leaves with a leathery texture that are popularly used as a kitchen seasoning. Planted in the garden, it can reach a mature height of 25-55 feet, although most are kept at 2-8 feet with persistent trimming.