As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LaMotte #ad
Lamotte R-2056 Color-Q Pro 7 Test Reagent Refill Kit #adLaMotte #ad
- Dpd 3 liquid reagent for total chlorine, pH liquid reagent for pH. Includes one 30 ml bottle of dpd 1A liquid reagent for free chlorine, DPD 1B liquid reagent for free chlorine.
Color-q pro 7 test reagent refill kit. Alk liquid reagent for total alkalinity, CH2 liquid reagent for calcium hardness. Also includes ch1 liquid reagent for calcium hardness, CYA TesTabs for Cyanuric Acid and 5 ml Color 6 Test Tube.
2. Taylor Technologies, Inc. #ad
High Range K-2005C 2 oz Reagents, Taylor Complete Pool & Spa Test Kit #adTaylor Technologies, Inc. #ad
- Allows the pool manager to maintain the highest levels of water quality. Allows you to test for free and total chlorine, bromine, total alkalinity, pH, acid/base demand, and cyanuric acid stabilizer.
Keep your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa safe with this convenient testing kit. Color-coded instructions and treatment guide is provided so you know how to treat your pool or spa. Waterproof edition pool & spa water chemistry guide.
3. taylor #ad
TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC K-2006 TEST KIT COMP CHLORINE FAS-DPD #adtaylor #ad
- Item package weight: 2. 35012771292 lb. Country of Origin: China. Item package dimensions: 9. 099999990718" l x 5. 599999994288" w x 3. 899999996022" h. Model number: K-2006.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Technologies #ad|
4. U.S. Pool Supply #ad
Test Water for pH, U.S. Pool Supply Swimming Pool & Spa Test Kit Refill Solutions, Chlorine and Bromine #adU.S. Pool Supply #ad
- 1/2 ounce dropper bottle of Phenol Red pH Test Solution. 5 drops of each solution are typically mixed in a test tube block along with pool water to check the Chloride, Bromine and pH readings. The 2 standard refill solutions for pool & spa chemical test kits.
The 2 standard testing solutions that are used for measuring and maintaining the proper Chlorine, Bromine and pH chemical levels in swimming pools and spas. 1/2 ounce dropper bottle of OTO Orthotolidine Chlorine Test Solution.
5. Taylor #ad
Taylor K-1004 Safety Plus Swimming Pool Chlorine Bromine pH Alkalinity Test Kit #adTaylor #ad
- Testing kit tests for the following levels: total chlorine, 1-10 ppm; and pH level, 1-5 ppm; bromine, 6.8-8. 2. Color-coded instructions are provided to ensure correct results.
Includes. 75-ounce reagents and a heavy duty carrying case. Includes tests for pH, total chlorine, total bromine, free chlorine, and total alkalinity. Keep your swimming pool, hot tub, or spa safe with this convenient testing kit.