As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedville #ad
50 MOUNTAIN LAUREL White Pink Red Kalmia Latifolia Shrub Bush Seeds Comb S/H #adSeedville #ad
- The flowers come in a ton of fantastic shades with buds that are a darker color than the flowers, so they put on a very colorful display. I absolutely love mountain laurel! let me tell you why! this shrub has beautiful dark green glossy leaves so it looks beautiful even when its not in bloom, and is similar in appearance to a rhododendron.
These shrubs blossom from the time they are small, and bloom for months from spring to summer.
Plant height: 8 - 10’. Light requirements: sun - full shade. They are even deer resistant, and Mountain Laurel is the state flower of Pennsylvania. Hardiness zone: 4 - 9. Soil / water: Average. Blooms: late Spring - Mid Summer. Plant spacing: 8 - 10’.
2. KOqwez33 #ad
Kalmia latifolia Seeds, KOqwez33 Flower Garden Decoration 50Pcs/Bag Mountain Laurel Seeds Fresh Flowering Compact Rare Kalmia Latifolia Seeds for Park #adKOqwez33 #ad
- Featuring cold-resistant, the mountain laurel seeds love acid, semi-shade and moist soil. Made of seeds material, these mountain laurel seeds are fresh and safe. It is a great gift for expressing affection on special days.
They will be very touched when they know that the flowers they received were cultivated by you personally! What it can offer you is that it has the features of light pink to white and round, which is suitable for planting outdoors and has high ornamental value. There are 50 seeds included totally.
3. Green Promise Farms #ad
#3, Size Container, Kalmia lat. 'Carousel' Mountain Laurel Evergreen, white flowers with burgundy #adGreen Promise Farms #ad
- Plant is delivered in a #3 size container. Perfect for naturalizing along the edges of wooded areas. It is fully rooted in the soil and can be planted immediately upon arrival, weather permitting.
Grows well in partial shade. Soft pink flowers in late may and early June really put on a show. For best results, plant in usda zone: 5-8 - mature size: 8-10ft H x 8-10ft w. Thrives in partial shade.
4. Rasacarsa #ad
Texas Mountain Laurel Sophora Secundiflora Mescal Tree Purple Flower rs2a4c 10 ct #adRasacarsa #ad
- Name: texas laurel |other common names: texas mountain laurel / Broussonetia Secundiflora / Calia Secundiflora / Coral Bean / Mescal Bean / frijollito | Scientific Name: Sophora Secundiflora / Dermatophyllum Speciosum.
Texas mountain laurel sophora Secundiflora Mescal Tree Purple Flower rs2a4c 10 Seeds. Plant height: 10 - 15' | plant spacing: 10 - 15' | light requirements: sun - Part Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average - Dry | Quantity: 10 Seeds.
10 seeds. Color: violet blue |plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks Before Last Frost | Bloom Time: Early Spring Feb - March In The N Hemisphere | Hardiness Zone: 7 - 10 .
5. Naturegreen Park #ad
NP, Flower Decoration Vegetable Plant Seedling for Your Garden Decoration, 10 Texas Mountain Laurel Sophora Secundiflora Mescal Tree Purple Flower Seeds, LUC #adNaturegreen Park #ad
- High quality seeds & High Germination Rate. Seeds for Your Garden. Seeds Easy to grow. All photos within the listings are of full grown plants to show the potential of what the plants may become. This is 10 texas mountain laurel sophora secundiflora Mescal Tree Purple Flower Seeds.