As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ~MY SEEDY NEEDS~ #ad
VTOCH~"JELLY BEAN RED & YELLOW" GRAPE TOMATO~Seeds!!!!!!~~~~Tiny Gems!! #ad~MY SEEDY NEEDS~ #ad
- 70 days to maturity. 8 seeds/packet. Grape tomato*** annual Veggie. Pay shipping on 1st seed pack. All others ship free!!!! Jelly bean red & Yellow" variety Lycopersicon lycopersicum.
2. Unknown #ad
Jelly Bean Hybrid Tomato Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Sold and shipped from the United States. No hassle Guarantee. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. Free shipping On All Orders.
3. pasegreenhouses #ad
Jelly Bean Yellow Tomato Seed #adpasegreenhouses #ad
- High quality Product. 100% brand New. Please read the product description below. High germination Rate.
4. gens #ad
Cheap Fresh Jelly Bean Hybrid Tomato Seeds Get 50 Seeds Easy Grow #GNS01YN #adgens #ad
- Indeterminate. Grows in clusters of 15 to 30 Excellent choice for home gardens and market growers. Perfect for salads and snacks. They are very sweet and flavorful. Jelly bean tomatoes should be in everyone's garden! These grape-shaped beauties are as delicious as they are fun to eat.
Once you pop a jelly bean tomato in your mouth it will explode with irresistibly sweet flavor. Its disease resistant vines bear multiple clusters of 15-30 grape-size fruits that are perfect for snacking and adding to salads.
Toss in salads and pastas, use for relish trays, or pop them in your mouth right off the vine. Crack resistant. They hold up well during shipment. Cheap fresh jelly bean hybrid tomato Seeds Get 50 Seeds Easy Grow #GNS01YN. Disease resistant: V, A, FF, St. F1 early maturing plant produces heavy yields of ½ to ¾ oz red grape tomatoes.
5. PGE #ad
26RK, PGE 15 Pcs Seeds Yellow Tomato Jelly Bean Vegetable #adPGE #ad
- Jelly bean Yellow Tomato seeds. This is a home gardeners favorite. F1, large clusters, bite-size yellow grape, perfect for snack or salad.
Indeterminate. You purchasing 15 pcs Seeds Yellow Tomato Jelly Bean Vegetable. Very sweet, crack and disease resistant. A photo is a reference when seed has grown into a plant. 15 seeds per pkt. 66 days.