As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Heart of Texas Cactus #ad
12 Oz FRESH Tortoise Turtle Iguana Reptile SUPER FOOD Spineless Opuntia Prickly Pear Cactus #adHeart of Texas Cactus #ad
- 12 oz consists of 3 to 5 small pads or 2-3 large pads. Easy to grow. Great for reptiles, iguanas, tortoises and humans. Shipped Same Day.
2. The Clayton Farm #ad
1 Plant of Perennial Prickly Pear Cactus Rooted #adThe Clayton Farm #ad
- Organially grown. Plants contain root ball handpacked with care. Perennial. Shipped in sealable zip lock bag with moist organic material. Might be trimmed to fix in a box for shipping.
3. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Eastern Prickly Pear Cactus Seeds Opuntia humifusa 5+ Rare Tropical Fruit Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- We offer seeds for 1000s of different kinds of plants - including rare, medicinal, trees, vegetables, heirloom, fruits, tropical, herbs, organic, non-GMO, and more!. Sold exclusively by palm beach medicinal herbs – a family-owned and operated company based in the US.
Offering 5+ eastern prickly pear cactus seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
4. Pear #ad
1 Purple, Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant #adPear #ad
- They produce large yellow flowers in season and have hundreds of tiny thorns. They are nearly indestructible, you can even just lay them on the dirt & grow a new plant. You can easily plant them in any dirt about 2" deep, water them once a week & they will eventually sprout roots out of the sides & they will root themselves.
We have lots of them available and they are all very healthy - "see last picture for planting reference only".
They turn purple in the cold winter & turn more blueish in the hot summer time. This prickly pear cactus pad is in excellent hearty condition these cactus pedals hold up very well in the heat or cold & don't need much water once rooted. 1 purple, prickly pear Cactus Pad Live Plant Fresh Plant. They measure about 5 - 6" long and may vary slightly in color from the picture but will be basicly just like what you see.