As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. JRK SEED #ad
Low Grow No Mow Grass Seed Mix, 3 lbs, JRK 4 Fescue #adJRK SEED #ad
- Has the best tolerance to drought conditions, with or without sandy soil. For establishment of a true no maintenance lawn. Great mix for sandy soils, ground cover, and no maintenance.
Will require little or no mowing depending on fertility and moisture. Best results are obtained from bare ground soil that is prepared for seeding.
2. Barenbrug #ad
Performs Even in Less Than Ideal Conditions 25 LB Bag, Barenbrug Stockmaster Pasture Seed Mixture Use in Small to Large Fields #adBarenbrug #ad
- Formula: improved varieties of endophyte-free perennial ryegrass, tall fescue and Orchard grass. Rapid establishment: adapted to temperate regions of the USA. See image below. Multi-use: persistent and suited for high-moisture cutting and hay production.
Can be planted in early Spring or early Fall. Seeding rate: 25 lbs/acre, no-till seeding rate of 25 lbs-30 lbs/acre, and Broadcast seeding rate of 35-40 lbs/acre. Stockmaster can be established via full cultivation, no-till, or broadcast seeding. Climate zones: best in transition and northern climate zones.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth. Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, wildlife food plots, forage, silage, and many other uses.
Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre. These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds. Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
4. Seeds2Go #ad
1/2 Pound, No Filler, Premium Wildflower Seed Mix #adSeeds2Go #ad
- If possible, plant Before Rainy Season or Water Until Germination. 100% pure seed of the highest quality & germination, no filler content.
Grows in all zones. 1/2 pound bag seeds covers 750 to 1000 square feet. Blends a mix of over 20 annuals and perennials to come back year after year. Sow on bare ground.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Indian Grass Seed, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Height: 36 - 60 inches. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Perennial. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 4 - 9. Company. Sowing rate: 8 - 12 pls lbs per acre or 1/2 - 1 PLS lb per 1000 square feet for ornamental plantings.
6. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5 Pounds, Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees. Medium to dark green in color. Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass.
7. Pennington #ad
7 lb, Pennington 100526677 Smart Tall Fescue Grass Seed #adPennington #ad
- Superior drought, heat, and disease resistance. This 7 pound bag covers up to 1750 Square feet. Adapts to a wide range of soils, including poorly drained areas. Save up to 30% more water each year versus ordinary grass seed.
Germinates in 7-21 days. Cool season, aggressive, Perennial bunchgrass that develops a uniform sod as it matures. Lower growing blend requiring less mowing than common fescues. Maintains a deep green color throughout the growing season. Contains pennington exclusive pekoe technology to ensure better plant growth.
8. Pennington #ad
Pennington Smart Seed Perennial Rye Grass Seed, 3 lb #adPennington #ad
- Naturally resists insects. One of the easiest types of grass to establish - FAST germination. Produces a fine-textured lawn that maintains a dark green color into winter. Country of origin: United States.
9. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5LBS Winter Rye Seed Cover Crop,Food Plot Deer,Wildlife #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Also can provide excellent erosion control. Provides late fall to early spring nutrient scavenging and grazing. Cold tolerant and does extremely well in over-wintering conditions.
Suppresses even the most noxious of weeds and does well in poor soils. A cereal rye which can be used for making flour, rye bread, rye beer, whisky, vodka and more.
10. Scotts #ad
Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn, 2 lb. #adScotts #ad
- Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Grows in tough, salient soils. Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance.