As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rasacarsa #ad
Dwarf Petunia Mix Flower Seeds Garden/Containers Hanging Baskets Window Box rasa1ca 2000+ Seeds #adRasacarsa #ad
- Thin to 8". Medium water and light fertilizer. Flowers are mixed colors. Blooms late spring through fall. Annual. Height 10" x 8" wide.
Keep mois. Full sun/partial sun. Dwarf petunia mix flower seeds garden/Containers Hanging Baskets Window Box rasa1ca 2000+ Seeds. Sow 1/16"deep, 2"apart. Spring, soil temp 68f+. Germ 7-14 days.
2. hua xian zi #ad
Petunia Seeds80000+Pcs 'Colour-Themed Collection'Rainbow Colors Perennial Flower Mix Seeds,Flowers All Summer Long,Hanging Flower Seeds Ideal for Pot #adhua xian zi #ad
- The growing season requires plenty of sunshine Package including: 80000+ Petunias Seeds - Rainbow Colors. Half-hardy annual varieties. For best results, provide a light, well-drained soil in full sun.
Perennial herbs, flowering for several months, corolla trumpet-shaped 2. It can be planted in a flowerpot, 15-80 cm in height, and 3-5 plants can fill the whole flowerpot 3.
A variety of mixed colors, very attractive to butterflies, bees, and various birds. It will exude a lot of fragrance, attract the praise of neighbors and make you excited. Very easy to Grow。. It can be planted on the balcony or in the garden. And can be used for ornamental purposes or for fresh air. 1.
3. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Shock Wave Spreading Purple Tie Dye Flower Seeds, 15 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- These purple and white petunias are often used in landscaping, baskets, and containers. Only reaching 7 - 10 inches tall, wave petunia can be used as a ground cover. Grows in usda zones 3 - 8. Sow 2 - 3 flower seeds per plant. Shock wave petunia can spread up to 20 - 30 inches.
4. Outsidepride #ad
30 Seeds, Outsidepride Spreading Purple Classic Wave Petunia Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grows in usda zones 3 - 8. Sow 2 - 3 flower seeds per plant. Its low growing height and spreading nature gives you a ground hugging beautiful flower display.
These purple petunias are often used in landscaping for a ground cover, baskets, and containers. Purple classic wave petunia is the lowest growing petunia in the Wave series only growing 5 - 7 inches tall.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Hybrida Flower Seed Mix, 5000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Petunias are one of the most populars flowers gracing flower beds and borders, window boxes, hanging baskets, and planters of all shapes and sizes. Plant 2 to 3 heirloom, non gmo seeds per plant to begin growing these wonderful flowers in hanging baskets, containers, flower beds, and more.
These flowers prefer full sun to partial shade, rich well-drained soil, and an occasional trimming of spent blooms will encourage a continuous full display of color.
Their brilliant color and long bloom season make them very rewarding flower to grow. Petunia hybra mix will reach approximately 16 inches in height and have beautiful flowers in an array of white, pink, scarlet, blue, salmon, and rose colors. These annual flowers grown in USDA Zones 3 - 8.
6. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Easy Wave Burgundy Star Petunia Seeds, Pack of 10 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- It is magnificent in hanging baskets, as well as an unrivalled ground cover for bright sun. Set out plants when all danger of frost is past. With a more mounding, slightly less spreading habit, it sets new blooms from the center as well as the ends of each stem, keeping the planting looking fresh and newly-opened month after month.
You will love the endless bloom power and the improved shape of this plant, but it stands up "taller, which is ideal for hanging baskets, and flowerpots of all kinds. You will love this brand-new look for the Wave family. Easy to grow from our convenient pelleted seed, window boxes, and large containers, which should be started indoors 5 to 6 weeks before transplant to the early-spring garden.
Easy wave burgundy star will begin blooming 10 to 12 weeks after sowing. This seed comes as a "pellet". Its spreading habit is just stunning, covering ground at the rate of several inches every single day, and trailing lots of big, colorful blooms as it goes.
Petunia wave has taken the gardening world by storm since its introduction a few years ago. Pelleted" seeds are small seeds that have been clay-coated to make them larger and more uniform in size and shape, making them easier to handle when planting. How could the award-winning, super-popular wave series of petunias possibly be improved upon? By introducing the first-ever striped Easy Wave, of course. This.
7. Outsidepride #ad
30 Seeds, Outsidepride Shock Wave Spreading Denim Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Grows in usda zones 3 - 8. Sow 2 - 3 flower seeds per plant. Only reaching 7 - 10 inches tall, wave petunia can be used as a ground cover. These purle denim colored petunias are also often used in landscaping, baskets, and containers. Shock wave petunia can spread up to 20 - 30 inches.
8. Park Seed #ad
Park Seeds Shock Wave Tie Dye Purple Petunia Flower, Pack of 10 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Compact and very well-branched, humidity, they keep their lush, full habit. Make a bold statement in your planter, flower bed or landscape with the Petunia Shock Wave Tie Dye Purple plant.
And the shock waves stand up to rain, heat, and other environmental stresses better than older Waves, bouncing back from summer showers and thunderstorms very well. This spreading petunia provides abundant blooms from Spring through late Summer in shades of lavender to violet, hanging basket, and some bicolors.
And the old blooms obligingly drop from the plants, thanks to less day-length sensitivity, so no more deadheading for you! Shock waves start blooming much sooner in spring, and they keep coming all summer and into fall. Plant height: 8 in - 10 in, plant Width: 24 in - 3 ft.
9. CHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
50+ Trailing Mixed Lobelia Regatta Perennial Flower Seeds/Great for Hanging Baskets #adCHERYL'S UNIQUE FLOWER SEEDS #ad
- This year's fresh seeds. 18 inches trailing / great for pots or hanging baskets. Easy to grow Zones 3-11 Perennial. Fast growing and Long flowering / Hardy. Full sun / partial shade.
10. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 10 Seeds, Park Seed Tidal Wave Red Velour Petunia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- For best results, grow on under full sun at 65-75° days/62-68° nights, however plants are tolerant of higher and lower temperatures. Space the plants a foot apart to create a dense, or 2 feet apart for a lower-growing but equally solid groundcover.
Best tempearture: these are some of the only seeds that can be germinated in full sun. Additional care: to keep plant growth in check, maintain 50° nights, pinch plants back when 6 inches tall and again after the first flush of flowers.
Top quality brand - park seed is one of america's oldest & largest companies and tops choices for seeds, plants, vegetables, and garden supplies; Get high quality seeds and sowing equipment to start growing your personal garden today.
Appearance & usage: of course, bedding is only one option for Red Velour. They tend to reach 16-22 inches tall, flowering hedge, even bigger in warm climates & to spread anywhere from 2½ to 5 feet wide. While it's not a hanging basket plant too tall, it looks mighty fine in other containers, such as a windowbox and it spreads to fill one, too!. For conservatory culture: site in full sun, and allow the soil to become dry between waterings.