As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Black Duck Brand #ad
Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom, 100% Non-GMO by Black Duck Brand, Set of 43 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds, 43 Varieties #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Set includes 43 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% Non-GMO! High germination Rate within 7-14 days. Great way to stock up for the next planting season! .
2. HOME GROWN #ad
Peppers, Carrots, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, Non GMO Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden, Tomato Seeds and More Garden Seeds Variety Pack 10 Vegetables, Pepper Seeds, Cucumber, Beans, Kale #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Save hundreds of dollars - we've bundled the top vegetable seeds for planting so you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on overpriced heirloom vegetables at the store or market. You wont need to worry about duds and seeds not germinating. Worry free gardening - our seeds are consistently tested at or above 95% germination rates under optimal growing conditions.
Seeds are packed in a beautifully designed waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality which allow for long term storage.
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds. Grow a bountiful vegetable garden - with over 2000 seeds you will be able to grow a lush vegetable garden enough to grow, cook, and eat all year. Each pack includes varieties such as contender beans, Oregon Sugar Peas, Marglobe Heirloom Tomatoes, Blue Scotch Kale, Waltham Broccoli, Black Beauty Summer Squash, and many more.
These easy to grow vegetables are great for first time gardeners and experienced gardeners alike. You can't go wrong with these culinary favorites. Along with our high germination rate we include our Homegrown Garden Growing Guide that includes tips and best practices to help you on your gardening journey. Amazing selection of vegetables - included in each pack you will get the top heirloom Vegetable varieties.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Guarantee - If your seeds do not germinate, please contact us and we will send you a new pack!|
3. Sustainable Sprout #ad
Beet, Pea, Bean, Lettuce, Peppers, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds Kit 13 Pack – 100% Non GMO for Planting in Your Indoor or Outdoor Garden: Tomato, Broccoli, Kale, Carrot, Zucchini, Cucumber, Radish #adSustainable Sprout #ad
- Usda compliant. Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. Most unique seed packet designs on amazon. 100% satisfaction guarantee. The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! Product of usa.
13 most popular vegetable varieties for your indoor or outdoor organic kitchen garden! More seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, open pollinated, Untreated, Non-hybrid, high germination!. Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results.
4. RAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
Variety Pack of Twelve Vegetable Seeds!, Vegetable Seeds for Planting Vegetables Outdoors in a Home Garden #adRAW EARTH COLORS PLANT. GROW. LOVE. #ad
- Lettuce seeds, pea seeds, bean seeds, cantaloupe seeds, tomato seeds, bell pepper seeds, cucumber seeds, carrot seeds, radish seeds. Vegetable seed variety kit includes a dozen packets of survival seeds sourced and packed in the U.
S. A. Premium vegetable seeds for planting outdoors in a home garden or indoor in a hydroponic garden. Includes garden seeds planting instruction card. Perfect for a spring, summer, fall or winter victory garden.
5. NatureZ Edge #ad
Heirloom Vegetable Seeds- 11 Varieties of Non-GMO Seeds for Planting #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Includes: lettuce, cucumber, beans, Broccoli, Onion, Tomato, carrot, squash, Corn, peas, and Bell Pepper. Also includes an instruction booklet.
Get more seeds for your money: our vegetable garden seeds pack not only has 11 of the most popular vegetable varieties, but it has more than double the amount of seeds as many of the competitors. Some packs only give you 5 seeds! that is ridiculous! Non-gmo heirloom: our seeds are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
Makes the perfect gift- with 11 different varieties of vegetables, you can give the gift of flavor to your family or friends. Makes a fantastic Easter gardening gift.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Champion Radish Seed for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Crunchy favorite - champion radishes are round rosy radishes with bright white flesh. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Quality seeds - safe, naturally grown in the usa, non-hybrid non-GMO heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Open-pollinated, and selected to ensure the best germination rates. They are tender and delicious when harvested at 2 inches or smaller.
Quick harvest - with only 25 days from planting to harvest, the Champion radish is one of the fastest returns in your garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. This radish performs well in cooler weather. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
7. Rebel Gardens #ad
Weird and Rare Varieties Perfect for Kids and School Gardens, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, 13 Varieties of Organic Non-GMO Open Pollinated Garden Seed for Planting #adRebel Gardens #ad
- With certified compostable packaging and 100% recycled packets this also makes a wonderful gift for the green living, zero waste loving person in your life. Certified organic - all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO.
Grow 13 different vegetables - speckles lettuce, red acre cabbage, green zebra Tomatoes, cocozelle zucchini, Purple Plum Radish, Yellow Pear Tomatoes, rainbow blend carrots, Golden Jubilee Tomatoes, Snowy Eggplants, Romanesco Broccoli, Rocket Arugula, Dinosaur Kale, and Snowball Cauliflower.
High germination rate - seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow.
100% satisfaction guarantee - If anything does not meet your standards let us know and we will make it right. Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best. A great gift idea - this fun and funky selection of weird vegetables is a great gift for kids or the gardener who has it all, it is also perfect for school gardens.
8. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
30 Varieties of Vegetables, Waterproof Packaging for Long Term Storage, Survival Garden Seeds Home Garden Collection Vegetable Seed Vault, Non-GMO Heirloom Survival Garden Seeds for Planting #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected from proven varieties with excellent germination rates. Survival seed vault - grow now or save in long term storage thanks to waterproof zip packaging that shields seeds from temperature, moisture, and light.
Quality seeds - non-gmo non-hybrid heirloom seeds are safe to plant for your family for years to come. Zip bag can be reused for future seed storage and fits easily in your bug-out bag in case of emergency.
Help provide for a family to eat all year round, drying, and freezing for later use. Store excess crops by canning, abundant producers. Feed your family - varieties that are known to be reliable, with crops that grow during cool and summer seasons.
Info-rich instructions with important details for successful planting, growth, and saving seeds for future years. Individual seed packages - beautiful paper packaging that can be used to mark rows or stored for reference. Variety of produce - a diverse array of fruits and vegetables to grow, including tomatoes, carrots, cruciferous vegetables, squash, peppers, melons, beets, cucumbers, greens, herbs, okra, radishes, and more.
9. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Butternut Squash Seed for Planting, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Can be used as a substitute for sweet potatoes or pumpkins in winter recipes. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly cultivated in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Open-pollinated, naturally grown in the USA, and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
Classic flavor - butternut squash is well known for the delicious flavor it adds to winter meals. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Food security for your family - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Winter bounty - this long-lasting squash stores well and has a thick skin that makes it perfect for using all winter and into spring. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
10. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Great Gardening Gift 1, French Breakfast Radish Seed for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Radishes, especially daikon, make a good cover crop to protect and aerate your soil. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Great for kids -- with as few as 25 days from sowing to harvest, this vegetable is a great choice for children to plant and grow. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of french breakfast radish Raphanus sativus seeds; Fast and easy to grow, this old-fashioned French heirloom brings a touch of elegance to your table.
Good eats -- the spicy flavor of radishes adds a welcome kick to salads and salsas.
Sauteed or roasted, the radish flavor is significantly more mellow. Minimum of 1g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, harvest instructions, etc. Radishes are elongated with red exteriors ending in a white tip. Can also be grown as a fall crop or indoors if given sufficient light. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Under the “how To” section of our website.