As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant. Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use.
Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential. All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Premium Orchid Potting Mix with Long Fiber Sphagnum, Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants, Medium-Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
Great for repotting. No food or chemicals added. Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one-gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids.
Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, perlite sponge rock, and USA sourced orchid bark. All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form. This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, long fiber sphagnum, works well, and won't cause root rot.
3. Sun Bulb #ad
16-Ounce, Sun Bulb Company 8303 Better Gro Orchid Plus #adSun Bulb #ad
- It was developed by master growers and is the orchid fertilizer of choice for all orchid enthusiasts. It is a specially formulated fertilizer, containing fast-acting nitrate nitrogen to enhance growth in orchids.
Its contains no urea nitrogen. Its contains essential minor elements to combat deficiencies that occur with many soilless potting mixes. Better gro orchid plus.
4. Black Gold #ad
SunGro Black Gold Indoor Natural and Organic Orchid Potting Soil Fertilizer Mix for House Plants, 8 Quart Bag #adBlack Gold #ad
- Indoor use: ideal to use for indoor containers or houseplants. Contains: contains canadian sphagnum peat moss, horticultural grade perlite, pumice, bark, cinders, and dolomite lime; Added lime creates a balanced pH.
Ready to use: ready to use and recommended for cymbidiums and other orchids. Great for: perfect for growing terrestrial and semi-terrestrial orchid flowers. Specifications: size: 8 quart; color: black; dimensions L x W X H: 17 x 12 x 3 inches; Weight: 3 pounds.
5. rePotme #ad
RePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix, Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- A brand you can trust. Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life.
6. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix, 8 Quarts #adSun Bulb #ad
- It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature.
Phalaenopsis mix. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite. It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth.
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 4qt, USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Work great for multiple types of orchids- cattleyas, Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids. Sourced and produced in the United States. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH.
Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, but for best results, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.1
100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, contributes to proper potting, aeration, and root growth, and last a long time without breaking down.
8. Just Add Ice #ad
Just Add Ice 405536 Kit – Repot Any 5” Orchid Plant into a 6” Pot, 5", Brown #adJust Add Ice #ad
- Growing experts – just add ice grows over 8 million orchids each year as well as a wide variety of other potted plants. Orchid repotting - live orchids should be repotted to provide new nutrients from the fresh media, and allow your orchid plants the space to grow larger.
The nutrition from fresh media can encourage your live orchid plant to grow a new stem and blooms. Quick and easy – with all the provided repotting tools in the orchid repotting kit, plus the enclosed instructions, it’s quick and easy to repot your orchid.
Our state-of-the-art grading system and advanced packaging methods ensure you always receive the highest quality plants.
Encourage new blooms – once you’re done repotting orchids and they’re in the ceramic pot, you may see new blooms. Orchid plant repotting kit – use this kit to repot live orchid plants from a 5” pot to a 6” pot. Kit includes orchid repotting soil media, a 6 inch clear grower pot and a 6 inch plant pot, plus easy-to-follow instructions.
9. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 2qt, USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- 100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives. Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, contributes to proper potting, and root growth, aeration, and last a long time without breaking down.
Sourced and produced in the United States. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH.
Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, but for best results, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.
10. coMarket #ad
All in One, 4" Plastic Pot for Orchid with Small New Zealand Bark and Moss #adcoMarket #ad
- Topped off with spagmoss, New Zealand Premium Grade Sphagnum Moss. 4" clear plastic pot. Pot filled with orchiata Small Chip Size New Zealand bark. All you need to repot your orchid.