As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Nature's Way #ad
Traditional Support to Soothe GI Tract*, 100 Vegan Capsules, Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark #adNature's Way #ad
- This product is Non-GMO Project Verified. Made with the quality you trust from Nature's Way. Vegetarian. Responsible packaging. Bottle made with 97% post-consumer recycled materials. Please recycle. Used for its soothing and emollient effects.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
2. Horbäach #ad
Slippery Elm Bark Capsules | 200 Count | Non-GMO & Gluten Free | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Naturally free of: gluten, soy, yeast, Wheat, lactose, Milk, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO. Indian herb: known as red elm and Moose Elm, this herb has been used for centuries in wellness*.
Professional sourcing: Our herbs are carefully selected and tested to ensure strong purity. Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Superior Quality, Trusted Ingredients, 100% Guaranteed!. Potent extract: Delivered in convenient quick-release capsules.
3. NOW #ad
NOW Supplements, 100 Veg Capsules, Herbal Supplement, Slippery Elm Ulmus rubra 400 mg #adNOW #ad
- Herbal supplement: slippery elm, moose elm, also known as red elm, or indian elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years.
Helps coat and soothe gastrointestinal tract*: Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract. Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Historical use: it was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food. Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, potency, and product formulation.
4. Oregon's Wild Harvest #ad
Oregon's Wild Harvest Slippery Elm Organic Capsules, 90 Count #adOregon's Wild Harvest #ad
- Promotes healthy mucous membranes. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Comfort the throat & soothe the tummy. Product verified non-GMO by SGS, a 3rd-party independent lab. No artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearates. All oregon’s wild harvest products are manufactured with love by us in Redmond, OR USA.
5. Now Foods #ad
Now Foods Slippery Elm 400mg, Capsules, 100-Count Pack of 2 #adNow Foods #ad
- Gmp quality assured: npa a-rated gmp certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, potency, including our laboratory/testing methods for stability, and product formulation.
Packaged in the usa by a family owned and operated company since 1968. Herbal supplement: slippery elm, also known as red elm, or Indian elm, moose elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years.
Historical use: it was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food. Helps coat and soothe gastrointestinal tract*: Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract. *.
|Brand||Now Foods #ad|
|Manufacturer||NOW Foods #ad|
6. Nutricost #ad
Non-GMO, Vegetarian Friendly, Nutricost Slippery Elm Bark Capsules 1000mg Per Serving, Gluten Free, 120 Capsules #adNutricost #ad
- Non-gmo, gluten Free, Vegetarian Friendly. 1, 000mg of slippery Elm Bark Per Serving. 2 plant-based Capsules Per Serving. Made in a gmP Compliant Facility. 120 slippery elm Bark Capsules Per Bottle.
7. Pure Organic Ingredients #ad
Pure Original Ingredients Slippery Elm Bark 365 Capsules No Magnesium Or Rice Fillers, Always Pure, Lab Verified #adPure Organic Ingredients #ad
- 180 day supply: more than 5 months of peak health support. Always pure: no additives, stearates, or rice fillers. Slippery elm bark capsules are filled with a single ingredient, providing a pure undiluted supplement. Slippery elm Bark is a natural source of mucilage. Packaged in Utah, USA.
8. SOLARAY #ad
SOLARAY Slippery Elm Bark 400mg | Healthy Respiratory Tract Function, Throat Comfort & Gastrointestinal Support | Non-GMO & Lab Verified | 100 VegCaps #adSOLARAY #ad
- Whole bark: our slippery Elm contains the whole bark to ensure you get all the benefits of the herb. Gi goodness: slippery elm may help soothe the lining of the stomach and intestines.
Trusted brand: non-gmo & vegan; Lab verified for potency, purity and identity. Soothing support: may help support healthy respiratory function & soothing support for the throat.
|Part Number||1590 |
9. NusaPure #ad
Non-GMO & Gluten Free, Slippery Elm Bark Extract 9000 mg 200 Veggie Capsules Extract 20:1 #adNusaPure #ad
- General Wellness Support *. Extract at 20:1 potency. Our formulations are crafted with high quality, clean and non-GMO ingredients and care for the customers' wellness.
Advanced and superior Slippery Elm Bark Supplement using high-quality sourcing and innovation. Max supply 200 capsules per bottle & a 200 Day Supply Vegan/Vegetarian formulation, Non-GMO and Gluten-Free.
Serving size is 1 veggie capsule. Manufactured in the usa, in a cGMP registered facility with the highest manufacturing and sourcing standards. Extra strength: each serving delivers the equivalence of 9, 000 mg of slippery elm bark powder.
10. Nature's Way #ad
100 Vegetarian Capsules 2 Pack, Soothes Gastrointestinal Inflammation, Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark #adNature's Way #ad
- Premium herbal: nature's way slippery Elm Bark provides 400 mg of Slippery Elm Bark per capsule. Made with goodness: nature's way slippery elm bark is tru-id certified, so you can be sure you're getting what you paid for; Vegetarian and Non-GMO Project verified; Bottles made from 97% post-consumer recycled plastic.
Health & wellness: slipper elm Bark is traditionally used in herbal medicine as a demulcent to soothe inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. Directions: adults take 4 capsules 3 times daily; Take with at least 250 ml 1 cup of water; Take 1 hour before or several hours after any prescription medications.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|