As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LogOX #ad
And Timberjack Patented & Made in USA, LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry Multitool – The Back-Saving Log Hauler, Cant Hook #adLogOX #ad
- Saving you time, pickox pickaroon Attachment, or together as part of the LogOX Forester Package. B>. B> 21" logox hauler - quickly engage, swinging a pulp hook, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, lift, or pickaroon. T-bar attaches easily using clevis pins, in order to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, without additional tools.
This forms a solid elevated cutting platform, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. B> 38” cant hook - a cant handle extension easily attaches to the hauler for extra leverage. B>great value - the logox’s multifunction design combines normally over $300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman's arsenal into a single compact, log splitter, and CarryOX Bag are sold separately, portable, or portable sawmill, money, the LogOX is a must have! LogOX accessories like the Hauler Holster, and storage space.
B> patented - proudly made in usa & guaranteed for life- we offer a 100% ironclad lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defect.
Package. The sharp precision ground hook tip and beveled toe design helps securely grip and roll logs up to 32” in diameter. B>38" timberjack - quickly lift smaller logs up to 12" diameter off the ground. This mechanical advantage saves your back by reducing back strain up to 93 percent! The ergonomic, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood handle also makes this tool a great short cant hook for rolling logs. Made from a rugged, hollow frame, American steel construction you can trust.
|Manufacturer||LogOX LLC #ad|
2. Roughneck Logging #ad
48in.L, Roughneck Steel Core A-Frame Timberjack #adRoughneck Logging #ad
- Fiberglass handle with 3/8in. High carbon steel hook handles logs up to 12in. Remove the rigid stand for cant hook work. Patent-pending A-frame stand with two-bolt design for extra strength. Textured rubber grip for comfort and secure grip. Dia. Steel core rod. Dia. Patent-pending 1 1/2in.
3. V-LXRONG #ad
LogRite CH048 48" Aluminum Handle Cant Hook #adV-LXRONG #ad
- Made in the USA. Constructed from lightweight aircraft aluminum with zinc-plated steel log hook and toe hook for two biting edges on log. Logrite ch048 standard series cant hook is 48" long with a 1. 75" diameter handle and can accommodate logs from 8" to 32" in diameter.
The longer length of the cant hooks in this standard series make them ideal for rolling and positioning logs on the ground. Comfortable rubber handle grip and bright blue powder coat to make them easy to locate around the sawmill or woodlot.
|Model||Amanita muscaria Clenbuterol Codeine|
4. Earth Worth #ad
1945 Earth Worth | Cant Hook | Retractable 14 Inch Opening | Steel Handle #adEarth Worth #ad
- Cant hook: the metal hook or dog at the end is ideal for handling logs and cants. Tight grip: the blunt tip bearing teeth make it ideal for gripping and securing the log.
Durable: peavey tools are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty. Long lasting: ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. Dimensions: overall length of 48" | 14" log opening. Work all day pain free.
|Brand||Earth Worth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Trademark GLB #ad|
5. Ironton #ad
48in.L, Ironton Wooden Handle Cant Hook #adIronton #ad
- Ergonomically shaped hardwood handle with lacquered finish. Handles logs with 8-10in. Durable steel hook. Diameter.
6. Unknown #ad
49 Inch Wood Peavey Logging Tool Log Roller Tool Carbon Steel Logging Cant Hook with Wooden Shaft, Felled | Log Peavy #adUnknown #ad
- Solid hold on logs: get a solid hold on logs up to 15. 5 inches 39. 4 cm in diameter; cant hook log roller tool can also be used to stabilize a log while you cut it down for firewood; Always wear safety gear while using this log peavey tool.
Easy to use: place log turner peavy next to log; with handle facing upwards, place pointed end on one side of the log and wrap hook into the other side to secure your grip; Push downwards on handle; Continue pulling on handle until the log is resting on top of the tool.
Comfort grip: log peavey cant hook features a 2. 3-inch 5. 8cm diameter wooden rod handle to lift and stabilize log; Sharp steel peavey hook bites into the wood and helps you to lift heavier trees.
Built to last: constructed of heavy-duty carbon steel spike and logging hook and wooden shaft for maximum strength, durability, and longevity; Log peavey steel hardware is coated with an orange powder finish to protect from rust and corrosion. Roll wood cants and beams: use the felled peavey Logging Tool to move large logs, cants, and beams; Ideal leverage to move and lift large logs with minimal effort cuts down on time and labor.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
7. Happybuy #ad
Happybuy 47" Timberjack with Jack Handle Cant Hook Aluminum Log Jack Log Lifter Alloy for Felling and Logging #adHappybuy #ad
- Assembly is quick and easy, no tools required! Main parameter- material: aluminum alloy. Gloves included, providing users with a better using experience. Wide application- perfect for general handling logs, such as freeing frozen logs, re-positioning log ends, rolling logs with ease, and lifting logs with jack for sawing.
User-friendly- ergonomic long handle provides labor-saving leverage and the pc material grip designed for comfort and secure grip.
Durable material- made of durable aluminum alloy material, without bending or breaking, robust and reliable. Grip material: pc material. Jack height: 16 cm 6. 3 inch. Jack width: 22cm 8. 66 inch. Easy to assemble- the cant hook, peavey point and the jack are detachable, simple to operate. Length: 119. 38 cm 47 inch.
|Part Number||47" Timberjack|
8. VMTW #ad
VMTW Viking Woodsman CH48 Aluminum Handle Cant Hook Heat Treated for Strength #adVMTW #ad
- Will not break like wood handles do. It is therefore recommended to keep your log size to under 18 inches. 1. 75 inch thick walled heat treated aluminum tube Lighter and stronger then steel. Painted orange for better visability in the woods! If you have a chainsaw, you need a heavy duty cant hook! Comes with a durable soft grip for the handle.
Viking woodsman cant hook is just under 48" long with a 1. 75" diameter handle and can grip logs from 8" to 32" Logs larger then 16"-18" inches in diameter become increasing difficult to roll safely.
9. Right Hand #ad
Heavy-Duty Log Jack Helps You Lift, Move & Chainsaw Timber, Adjustable Hook, Thick Heavy Steel Body, Right Hand Timberjack Triple Thick Log Lifter That Never Bends, Lumber & Wood, Grip Handle #adRight Hand #ad
- Ul> strong & durable steel construction | heavy-duty powder-coated steel tubing provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying . Ul> simple assembly has you cutting in minutes | set arrives with a complete hardware kit & easy instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System .
Ul> the logging homeowner’s righthand jack | multipurpose manual log lift allows you to elevate, roll, reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility .
Ul> ergonomic handle for all-day comfort | be free to move, neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, stack & slice wood for hours without worrying About Back, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage . Ul> safe for log saws, chainsaws & protects against kickback for greater Safety, Efficiency & hand saws | handle the heaviest of logs without digging into dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Cut Speed .
|Brand||Right Hand #ad|
|Manufacturer||Right Hand #ad|
10. Roughneck Logging #ad
60in.L, Roughneck Steel Core Peavey #adRoughneck Logging #ad
- Diameter fiberglass handle with 3/8in. Socket is held in place with a special retaining tab forged into the pick, making field repairs easier.
Steel core for superior strength. Fitted with a drawn high carbon steel socket and pick. Textured rubber grip for comfort and secure grip. Patent-pending 1 1/2in.