As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Executive Deal #ad
Gardening, Home Decor & More, 3-Gallon, Executive Deal Natural Horticultural Pumice Soil Amendment for Plants #adExecutive Deal #ad
- Excellent for water drainage, Aeration, Minerals, Growing Media, & Highly Improves Soil. Three gallons of Pumice Soil Amendment. Great addition for home décor. Size: 3/8"inch - 1"inch Shapes & Size May Vary. Helps against root-rot, in Warding off Gnats & others Nuisance.
2. General Pumice Products #ad
3 Gallon Bag Garden Pumice 3/16" Stone 13lbs #adGeneral Pumice Products #ad
- Pumice is a 100% naTURAL growing media. 3 gallon bag garden Pumice 3/16" stone. Helps prevent overwatering succulents. Gives soil better drainage & oxygen flow! Rich in minerals & Nutrients that help boost plant growth.
3. Bonsai Outlet #ad
Succulents, 100% Pure Bonsai Pumice Rocks, No Artificial Coloring, No Dyes, 1/4 inch Soil Additive, Cactus, Tinyroots Horticultural Pumice for Plants, No Chemicals 2 Quarts, Bonsai Plants #adBonsai Outlet #ad
- Resealable bag: take the perfect amount of cacti and succulent soil mix and then reseal to make for excellent storage. Ready to use: sifted to a uniform size and dust free, this professional grade american bonsai pumice is hand mixed, dried and bagged.
Keep moisture while allowing air into the roots. Ideal for plant beauty: 1/4" pumice used as a soil additive for succulents, bonsai or cactus can brighten up your bonsai display.
Excellent drainage and easy maintenance: Maintain the moisture for your succulents, cactus bonsai trees. Multiple-uses: in addition to being a soil additive or top dressing for bonsai art, pumice stone can be used in fire pits, and as garden soil.
4. TOYPOPOR #ad
Mix Horticultural Lava Rock Pebbles Pumice Potting Soil Amendment Succulent Cactus Bonsai Gritty Rock Decorative Gravel Plant Drainage Volcanic Rock for Terrarium Fairy Gardening Top Dressing 2.2lb #adTOYPOPOR #ad
- Diy materialwith multi colors, this colorful gritty mix is good for terrarium, fairy gardening and other DIY projects. Size & well packedthose 2. 2 lb decorative stones come in a good sized bag.
You can take the portion you need from the cactus and succulent soil mix, and then seal it back for perfect prevention and storage. It is best for succulent hobbyist and other succulent lovers.
Professional formulationthis gritty mix is made up professional formulation which keep its well drainage and also supply the necessary nutrition for plants growing. Well drainagethis succulent gritty mix is super well in water drainage, best for drought tolerant succulents and cactus, help your plants grow beautiful colors and also effective prevent rover water.
Widely usagethis professional gritty mix could also be used as succulent and cactus soil additive or some other soil to improve their water drainage, and neutralize soil PH rate, to help plants grow better.
5. Patches of Green #ad
Patches of Green Bonsai & Succulent Garden Pumice Rock from 14 Dry Quarts #adPatches of Green #ad
- Pumice absorbs water and assists in keeping soil moist. Product is mined, screened, stored outdoors in large quantities. It is rough and porous, facilitating soil aeration and providing more room for roots to grow.
It is lightweight and small pieces can float in water. Screened to 3/8"; this means 3/8" and smaller; larger pieces may occasionally be mixed in. Pumice is more durable than perlite or vermiculite.
While this is not decorative stone, it is commonly used for bonsai planting and succulent mix or topping. Due to being stored outdoors, bagged Pumice batches vary in dryness/dampness. Great amendment for all types of garden soils, or planting mixes and perfect for use in indoor or outdoor containers, garden beds, raised beds, potting soils, and hanging baskets.
This natural volcanic rock is excellent as an all-purpose soil amendment and a preferred choice among many gardeners for gardening, bonsai, and succulents. Damp stone is darker and will dry to a very light to white stone.
6. Ho Yoku Products #ad
Horticultural Bonsai Pumice Stone, Cacti, 2.25 Quarts Japanese Pumice Rock, Bonsai, Ho Yoku Pumice for Plants, Tan in Color Soil Additive for Succulents #adHo Yoku Products #ad
- On top of that the tan pumice does not breakdown over time. What about using as pumice for succulents: totally can be used as an addition to your succulent soil. Bonsai trees will not survive in dirt so fortunately pumice mix does not fall in that category.
What benefits will japanese pumice soil provide: allowing air to the roots of the plant is vital in maintaining a healthy tree. Cactus and Bonsai alike will flourish with this plant pumice.
As you can see from the pictures the pumice has a beautiful color that complements most trees and plants. These trees can include the bonsai variety as well as succulents. The pumice gravel can be used in soil mixes as the primary water retaining ingredient.
Can we classify pumice soil as dirt: the answer to that question is, not at all. It is actually a soft volcanic rock. Horticultural pumice is ideal in that it has the ability to retain moisture while allowing the air the tree needs. What color is this gardening pumice: pumice from Japan is tan in color. Common uses: japanese pumice stones for plants is widely used for many types of trees.
7. American Fireglass #ad
Aquariums- All-Natural Decorative Landscaping Black- Made in USA- 1/2" x 1", Medium Lava Rocks 10 Pounds by American Fire Glass- Volcanic Fire Pit Lava Rocks for Indoor Log Fireplace, Grill, Gas, BBQ #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- These rocks also work great as an addition to ponds by adding a natural, exotic look to your small paradise. Suitable to use with gas logs, bbq grills, do not crumble and provide even distribution of heat and flame, log fireplaces, barbecues and even as aquarium decor, making them America’s #1 high performing, they are super durable, go-to solution. Elevate your home & backyard decor: create an enchantingly beautiful, these premium quality, warm space for entertaining guests, natural, or simply for relaxing evenings for two, natural volcanic fire pit lava rocks will instantly elevate any décor.
A wonderful way to create a cozy, black volcanic lava rocks 1/2" x 1" thick. Forget about poor quality rocks that tend to get damaged and crumbly in high heat – our lava rocks deliver on their promises every single time! Great for landscaping and plants: besides their traditional use inside a fireplace, gardening and ponds! Use these natural, these rocks are also an excellent feature used in landscaping, black, lava rocks to create beautiful patterns in your back yard or to help retain moisture for your plants.
Made in the usa | get yours with lifetime guarantee: proudly made on the western coast in the USA, our volcanic lava rocks are sure to far exceed your expectations both in quality and aesthetics. Great with liquid propane or natural gas fireplaces, filler or ON THEIR OWN: These volcanic lava rocks are so versatile that can be used on their own, they have a porous surface that naturally allows them to withstand extreme temperatures with safety. Guaranteed for a lifetime for safe use with fire, our lava rocks are hand packaged and quality controlled in California for excellent results! Use as a base, as a base or filler for other decorations.
8. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Storing Crystals #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Helps prevent over and under watering. Crystals swell to absorb water and release later. Ideal for indoor and outdoor plants. Mix with soil to reduce amount of watering needed. Reduces water stress in plants to help protect them from heat and drought.
|Warranty||Miracle-Gro No-Quibble Guarantee|
9. Patches of Green #ad
Patches of Green Bonsai & Succulent Garden Pumice Rock from 8 Dry Quarts Bag #adPatches of Green #ad
- While this is not decorative stone, it is commonly used for bonsai planting and succulent mix or topping. This natural volcanic rock is excellent as an all-purpose soil amendment and a preferred choice among many gardeners for gardening, bonsai, and succulents.
Screened to 3/8"; this means 3/8" and smaller; larger pieces may occasionally be mixed in. Due to being stored outdoors, bagged Pumice batches vary in dryness/dampness.
It is rough and porous, facilitating soil aeration and providing more room for roots to grow. Pumice absorbs water and assists in keeping soil moist. Product is mined, screened, stored outdoors in large quantities.
Great amendment for all types of garden soils, or planting mixes and perfect for use in indoor or outdoor containers, raised beds, potting soils, garden beds, and hanging baskets. Pumice is more durable than perlite or vermiculite. Damp stone is darker and will dry to a very light to white stone. It is lightweight and small pieces can float in water.
10. Venetian Princess #ad
Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks, Black Lava Rock, 3/4" .75" 10 Lbs #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep. Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively.