As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vigoro #ad
Vigoro 2 cu. ft. Perlite Soil Amendment #adVigoro #ad
- Helps prevent soil compaction to improve growing conditions. Organic and registered with the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for earth-friendly gardening. Organic, weed-free soil amendment, Improves drainage and aerates potted plants.
Weed-free soil amendment improves soil without adding unwanted ingredients. Use to prevent soil compaction and to develop strong roots, Use to improve drainage and aeration in potting mixes.
2. EasyGo Product #ad
Perlite, EasyGo Product 4 Cubc Foot-Coarse Grade PerliteSupreme-4 120 Quarts #adEasyGo Product #ad
- It maintains consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots and will not decompose or deplete nitrogen levels in the soil. Adding perlite to soil and growing media lightens the soil and introduces pore spaces that allow air and water to penetrate the root system. Specifications – 4 cubic foot bag113 liter 120 quarts poly bag - Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate - White granules, odorless - A blend of coarse, medium and fine grains for balanced drainage and moisture holding.
Our perlite products have proven themselves as a consistent growing media for horticulture because they improve the characteristics of every organic material they are mixed with including peat moss, compost, coir, bark, or in native soil.
Horticulture grade perlite - horticultural grade perlite is derived from a naturally occurring, volcanic rock. Excess moisture is permitted to drain out and maintain balanced air and moisture conditions which contribute to healthy biological and microbial activity, and minimize the chances for rot.
When furnaced at high temperatures, perlite “pops” and expands up to 10 times its original volume. The resulting, lightweight particles are made up of microscopic spheres with a porous, irregular surface that stores moisture and promotes plant growth. Horticultural grade perlite is stable and will not degrade or compact over time. Power source type: Air Powered. Uses - propagation of seedlings and cuttings - soil conditioning – Hydroponics - Roof deck gardens and eco-roofs - Nursery stock - Hanging baskets - Turf enhancement - Newly planted trees and plants.
|Brand||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Manufacturer||EasyGo Product #ad|
|Model||4 Cubc Foot - Coarse grade|
3. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, Non-Flammable, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds.
|Brand||PVP Industries #ad|
|Manufacturer||PVP Industries Inc #ad|
|Model||120 quart – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
2-Pack, 8 qt., Miracle-Gro Perlite #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Helps prevent soil compaction and promote strong root development. Use only with container plants. Improves drainage and aeration in potting mixes. Lightweight media helps start root cuttings. Enriched with Miracle-Gro Plant Food.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 8qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting.
6. GROW!T #ad
Grade #2 Perlite, Better Aeration and Drainage, GROW!T JSPERL24, Completely Sterile, Derived from a Natural Source, Super Course, Odorless and Lightweight, 4 Cubic Feet Hydroponic Perlite #adGROW!T #ad
- Aids in breaking up heavy soils. Enhanced aeration and drainage. Derived from a natural source. Odorless and lightweight. Neutral ph of around 7. 1.
7. Alliance Chemical #ad
Organic Fine Vermiculite, Mushrooms, Grow Media for Gardening, Soil Conditioning, Soil Amendment, Packing Material, 15LB Box 70 Quarts, Hydroponics, for Indoor Gardening #adAlliance Chemical #ad
- Vermiculite is a lightweight material that is absorbent and airy, making it the ideal choice for a soil amendment for the garden. We only source the highest purity, prime, american made, virgin material.
No fillers and imitations, only the finest unadulterated pure material. Packaged plainly so you can get more of what you want, in bulk. The same great material, only more! This product is proudly made in America and with prime sourced material from America.
We will never settle for poor quality low cost recycled by product. Vermiculite is used in compost formulations with coir or peat, it creates ideal conditions for plant growth. It improves aeration of the soil, promotes a consistent release of added fertilizer and improves moisture retention of the soil. A soil amendment for the garden.
8. EasyGoProducts #ad
Coarse 4 CF, AeroSoil Perlite Horticultural Soil Additive – Potting Soil for Plants – Seed Starter #adEasyGoProducts #ad
- Shrubs & trees - when planting shrubs and trees, and add 1/3 aero-soil, 2/3 soil mix tamped into and around the roots. Rooted cuttings can be easily removed from the media without causing root damage which lessens transplant shock. Expanded perlite - provides space for both air and water within a soil mix.
Sterile and free of weeds, diseases, maintaining consistent aeration and drainage for plant roots. Quality - perlite is one of nature’s most versatile and efficient minerals. A naturally occurring mineral aggregate. Set the shrub or tree in position, the mix should be thoroughly watered.
The media should be kept moist, and transplanting should not be attempted until a sturdy, well-formed root system has been developed. Hydropopnic growing - extensive research has shown that superior crop yields result when horticultural perlite is used as a growing medium.
Propagating - cuttings may be rapidly rooted in either 100% aero-soil horticultural perlite or a mix of 3/4 perlite and 1/4 peat moss. Lightweight, and ready to use. Learn why this mineral has advantages that lend itself to plant performance. Neutral ph—a reliable constant when mixing with organic materials. Dicaperl’s aero-soil horticultural perlite is an easy-to-use, sterile soil conditioner that is beneficial for commercial growers, lightweight, landscapers, and home gardeners.
9. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth Perlite #3, Average Size 1/2 inch, For Hydroponic Use, Neutral pH, Large and Coarse, Covers 4 cu. ft. #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth Perlite has numerous hydroponic applications. Features naturally occurring siliceous rock that expands up to 20 times its original volume when heated to 1600° F.
Mother earth perlite is an odorless growing media with a neutral pH of 7. 0 . Mother earth perlite #4 is one of the largest perlite on the market with a size of 1“ while Mother Earth Perlite #3 measures around 1/2“. Adds porosity to soil and soilless mixes.
10. Sun Gro #ad
New SunGro SUGRBG2 Black Gold Natural & Organic Potting Soil Bag Plus Fertilizer, 2 Cubic Feet 2 Pack… #adSun Gro #ad
- Premium blend perlite and pumice are blended together to ensure optimum aeration. High quality: give your plants the best with the Black and Gold Natural and organic potting soil plus fertilizer. Size: covers 2 cubic feet | weight 44.
6 lbs | dimensions: 27 x 18 x 6 inches. Contains: the 100 percent organic base consists of screened earthworm castings, Canadian sphagnum peat moss, compost and forest humus. All-purpose gardening: Rich, loamy mix that is a premium choice for all-purpose gardening applications.
|Brand||Sun Gro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Gold #ad|