As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
And Citrus both indoors and outdoors, Palm, Pack of 1, Espoma Organic Cactus! Plant Food, Succulents, Natural & Organic Fertilizer for all Cactus, 8 oz #adEspoma #ad
- For best results use every 2-4 weeks. Contains: essential plant nutrients to help plants thrive. Liquid plant food is a vital part of indoor plant care, for plants both large & small.
Thoroughly drench the soil of the plant. Organic plant food: this liquid fertilizer for Cactus, Succulents and tropical plants provides organic nutrients to ensure superior results and is safe to use around kids and pets.
See label for all ingredients. Use: organic plant fertilizer specifically formulated for large and small house plants like Jade Plants, Zebra Plants, Burro’s Tails, Aloe Vera & Barrel Cactus & Christmas Cactus.
Fast results: espoma organic cactus! fertilizer for cactus & succulents will help you grow vibrant, larger plants while encouraging new growth & the development of a strong root system in a potted plant. Easy: simply add ½ cap of cactus! plant food liquid per quart of water and water your plants.
2. The Grow Co #ad
Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents.
Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, echeveria, desert rose, aloe vera, jade, string of pearls, dragon fruit, haworthia, plumeria, burros tail, christmas cactus, crassula, sempervivum, aeonium, and more!.
Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types. Lasts longer, water, perlite, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, gravel, pebbles, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! perfect for pots with pumice, FOR LESS - Easy, and other organic potting soil mixes.
3. The Grow Co #ad
Organic Succulent & Cactus Plant Food, Gentle Liquid Fertilizer Nutrients for Aloe Vera and Other Common Indoor and Outdoor Succulents & Cacti 8 oz #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Water smarter - get the most out of the water you use! our fertilizer is made specifically for light infrequent applications that your dry-loving houseplant needs. Easily mix with water to feed your potted succulents and cacti with a soil drench or add to a spray bottle with a mister nozzle to spritz aerial roots.
Perfectly balanced liquid fertilizer with light NPK ratio gently feeds your house plants to encourage sustainable long term health and vitality. Apply confidently - natural formula is safe to use indoors, around the garden, or wherever your plants are growing.
Quality nutrition - high quality, urea free mix of vitamins and nutrients your plant needs to grow. Perfect for all types - liquid nutrient booster for your live potted aloe vera, string of pearls, desert rose, christmas cactus, plumeria, christmas cactus, echeveria, haworthia cooperi, jade, burros tail, aeonium, crassula, sempervivum, dragon fruit, and more!.
Made especially for succulents and cacti in pots and planters- can be used even in a terrarium kit! Excellent for a pot containing gravel, perlite, pebbles, and other soil potting mixes. Wonderfully organic - contains safe, beautiful bloom, all natural organic ingredients that naturally feeds and strengthens your houseplants while promoting strong root development, color vibrancy, and stem growth.
4. Cute Farms #ad
& Aloe Fertilizer | Gentle Monthly Use Formula Plant Food 8 oz. Bottle, Cacti, Cute Farms Succulent #adCute Farms #ad
- Made for succulents, cacti & aloe – plant fertilizer Gentle Monthly Use Formula. Value – each 8 oz. Easy pump bottle – measures out a perfect amount of fertilizer.
Bottle can feed a succulent for up to one year. Apply to soil – 1-2 pumps near the base of each plant, once a month or just before normal watering.
5. Dr. Earth #ad
Yellow, Dr. Earth Organic & Natural Pump & Grow Succulence Cactus & Succulent Plant Food 16 oz #adDr. Earth #ad
- Sustainably made in the u. S. A. Through a collaboration of high level enviornmentalists inspired to positively change the world. Made from the highest level human grade whole-foods.
Dr. People & pet safe - no synthetic chemicals, GMO infested chicken manure or toxic ingredients. Derived from natural market super-foods such as seafoods, vegetables, raw meats, fruits, whole grains and everything we buy for our own family.
Earth pump & grow products are so easy to use. We grow today's healthy gardens using yesterdays food. Organic transparency; omri organic material review institute, OIM Organic Input Materials, CCOF California Certified Organic Farmers and NOP National Organic Program. Pure and simple. Only 2 pumps of our 100% sustainable fertilizer and your Cactus, Succulents & other drought tolerant plants will be fed for two weeks.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Model||Organic & Natural|
6. MicroLife SJES #ad
MicroLife SJES MicroLife Cactus & Succulent 3-7-3 Professional Grade Organic Liquid Fertilizer Concentrate, 1 Quart #adMicroLife SJES #ad
- Contains 100+ minerals, vitamins and natural stimulators. Completely Safe for All Living Things. Amazing nutrition for all Cactus & Succulents. Supports a healthy soil microbial community. No heat is used in the manufacturing process.
7. Espoma #ad
8 oz ack of 3, Espoma Organic Cactus Plant Food #adEspoma #ad
- Feeds Instantly. Promotes Growth and Flowers. You will receive 3 8 oz bottles per order. Mix with water. Ideal for use with all cactus and succulents.
8. Sprout N Green #ad
Premixed House Garden Grow Soil Blend Formulated with Fertilizer, Herbs, Vegetables, Sprout N Green Organic Potting Mix for Succulents Cactus, 2 Quarts Indoor Plants Soil, for Bonsai, Flowers, Orchid #adSprout N Green #ad
- Professionally formulatedprofessionally formulated for fast root development, PH balanced plant soil mix increase nutrient and water uptake. This potting mix is perfect for a wide variety of container plants, herb, such as indoor plants, african violet, outdoor plants, orchid, vegetable and so on.
Multi-purpose usesprout n green soil mix help you start your plants from leaf, stem or root cuttings. Fast drainingthis plant soil can enhance water drainage ability, easy to wet, can improve water distribution and reduce overwatering stress.
Easy to usethis garden soil is packed with a resealable bag, lightweight and easy to use. With essential nutrients for growing plants, helping you to grow plants with happiness and resulting in optimal harvest.
Organic plants soilthis plants potting mix enriched with 75% organic substrate, 25% perlite, and low fertilizer. The pre-mixed blend can improve your plants by building a strong root growth system, promoting plants get access to the nutrients they need. No matter how many organic soil use, you just need to close the bag then, the promix soil can keep dry and fresh. Efficiently keep the health for your plants and grow larger plants with more abundant blooms.
9. EON Natural #ad
EON NATURAL Succulent Plant Food | 8 oz Organic Succulent Fertilizer | Cactus Plant Food | All Purpose Succulent + Cactus + Snake + Aloe Liquid Soil | Indoor Plant Fertilizer Food for Potted Plants | #adEON Natural #ad
- They are known for their colorful and sturdy physique, and travel friendly stature! Multipurpose solution - use our organic fertilizer to grow your indoor succulent house plants such as: Cactus, unique shapes, aeonium, Aloe, echeveria, sempervivum, Snake, Bonsai Cacti, Jade, crassula, haworthia and many more.
Popular plants: succulents are a popular and long living indoor houseplant. With just one of our liquid plant fertilizer bottles you can feed your house plants for up to 1 year, helping you save money which both you and your indoor plants will enjoy! Easy to use: for your plants to enjoy the full benefits of this organic indoor fertilizer, all you have to do is dilute 1 teaspoon 1 bottle cap of plant food into 2 cups of water.
Use this organic liquid fertilizer each time you water your plant for maximum growth. Powerful organic formula: nitrogen promotes growth of new leaves, Phosphorus is a root stimulator, providing root growth while healing root rot and Potassium helps your indoor succulent grow large, happy & healthy. Long lasting value: our 8 oz succulent house plant food have a very potent and effective green formula engineered for extended use.
|Brand||EON Natural #ad|
|Manufacturer||EON Inc #ad|
10. EarthPods #ad
NO Smell, NO Liquid – 100% Eco + Child + Pet Friendly & Made in USA, EarthPods Premium Bio Organic Cactus & Succulent Plant Food – Concentrated Fertilizer 100 Spikes – 6 year Supply – Easy: Push Capsule Into Soil & Water – NO Mess #adEarthPods #ad
- Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA. No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 6-year supply for a single special plant or use on big collection of Succulent & Cactus species.
Proprietary formula for superior results — succulent & cactus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
Premium indoor organic cactus & color vibrancy for all live cacti, Aloe Vera, Succulents, jade & succulent fertilizeR — Stimulates robust root growth, stem development & other arid / desert plants.
Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
|Manufacturer||Earthworm Technologies #ad|