As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Orchid Potting Mix 4qts. by Perfect Plants | Hand Mixed in Small Batches | Great for Phalaenopsis of All Kinds #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Heavy duty, re-sealable bag — perfect for storage or later use. Aeration — mix does not compact or suffocate orchid roots. Roots can climb — orchid roots love to climb and expand, this textured mix allows them to stretch to their full potential.
All purpose mix — made with charcoal, Pine Bark, Sponge Rock, Coconut Chips. Drainage — orchids do not require frequent waterings but do require proper drainage, too much water can kill your orchid plant.
2. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts, Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants, Orchid Potting Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- No food or chemicals added. Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form.
Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, perlite sponge rock and pine bark. Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids.
This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, works well and won't cause root rot. All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Oncidiums, Phalaenopsis, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
3. Sun Bulb #ad
4-Quart, Sun Bulb 50000 Better Gro Special Orchid Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Multi purpose potting mixture for growing Cattleyas, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums and All Epiphytic Orchids. Contains 4 quarts. Promotes healthy, strong growth by providing superior drainage, allowing for proper root ventilation.
Dynamic combination of western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and sponge rock specifically formulated by a team of highly trained orchid growers.
|Brand||Sun Bulb #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sun Bulb #ad|
4. rePotme #ad
RePotme Phalaenopsis Monterey Dark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix, Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Comes in a high-quality resealable Pouch for Future Use – 2 Quarts. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life.
A brand you can trust. Excellent phalaenopsis orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
5. rePotme #ad
RePotme All Purpose Monterey Bark Imperial Orchid Potting Mix Mini Bag #adrePotme #ad
- Excellent all purpose orchid Mix - Drains Well, Protecting Orchid Roots from Rot. Makes a perfect gift for the Orchid Grower in Your Life. Made fresh every day in small Handcrafted Batches from the Finest Ingredients from All Over the World.
Comes in a high quality Resealable Pouch for Future Use. A brand you can trust. Our mixes are used by some of the Largest Conservatories and Botanic Gardens in the World! .
6. Sun Bulb #ad
8 Quarts, Sun Bulb 5011 Better-Gro Phalaenopsis Mix #adSun Bulb #ad
- Phalaenopsis mix. It should be used when re-potting your orchid, at least every 12-18 months or as needed to support healthy growth. It is developed to provide the proper mixture of fertilizer and moisture needed to encourage superior phalaenopsis plant and root growth.
Provides your phalaenopsis orchids with the drainage, air flow, and root ventilation they find and thrive on in nature. It is a fertile mixture of Canadian chunk peat blended with western fir bark, hardwood charcoal and coarse perlite.
7. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Hand Blended All Natural Potting Soil Media for Orchid Plants, Premium Orchid Potting Mix with Long Fiber Sphagnum, Medium-Fast Draining Healthy Media for Planting or Orchid Repotting- 4qts #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great drainage from a foolproof formula- a blend of our famous horticulture grade charcoal, works well, long fiber sphagnum, and USA sourced orchid bark. No food or chemicals added.
Ample one gallon size- this orchid potting mix is sold in ample one-gallon quantity which allows for the repotting of several small orchids, 2-3 medium, or 1-2 large orchids. This mixture has been tested with both our personal and retail collections, perlite sponge rock, and won't cause root rot.
All natural no added fertilizer- All natural blend, contains only ingredients in their natural form. Great for repotting. All-purpose orchid potting mix- a great orchid potting mix for plating or repotting a multitude of orchids including Cattleyas, Phalaenopsis, Oncidiums, Dendrobiums, Paphiopedilums, and All Epiphytic Orchids.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
USA Sourced and Produced Orchid Bark Potting Mix, 100% Organic Material All Natural Orchid Bark, Orchid Potting Bark Bulk 4qt #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Great for repotting your already root bound or nursery pot size store-bought orchids. Great orchid potting medium or make your own mix- this orchid bark is perfect for using alone as bark for planting or re-potting your orchids as well as a base for creating your own orchid potting mix with other things such as charcoal, perlite, and more.
Work great for multiple types of orchids- cattleyas, Paphiopedilums, Oncidiums, Dendrobiums, Phalaenopsis, and All Epiphytic Orchids. We add a little bit of lime to properly control PH.
Sourced and produced in the United States. Long-lasting pine bark for orchids- this usa sourced pine bark is perfect for planting orchids, aeration, contributes to proper potting, and root growth, and last a long time without breaking down.
Where is the bark sourced and what type?- a multitude of pine and fir barks will work to varying degrees of success with orchids, but for best results, we choose to use this mixture of USA sourced and grown Loblolly and Southern Yellow Pine, a renewable resource of Eastern North Carolina and Southern Virginia.100% organic material orchid bark- our orchid bark is 100% organic material without any unnatural or synthetic additives.
9. Baby Violets #ad
Orchid Plant Potting Soil Mix Peat Moss & Perlite 3 Cups / 1 Quart from Baby Violets #adBaby Violets #ad
- Do not re-pot the plant with dry soil, first moisten the soil mix in a separate container/tray and then use moist soil to re-pot the plant. One bag of soil can fill, this is an estimate and the amount may vary slightly, 10 2" pots or 5 3" pots or 2 4" pots.
Soil is packed in a resealable clear plastic poly zip bag. Soil is packed in a resealable clear poly zip bag. Please note, based upon plant stem size and root size. Soil contains 50% peat moss & 50% perlite.
Custom blend soil from baby violets prepared in maryland, airy soil mix. The soil amount will fill an unsealed sandwich sized ziploc bag all the way to the top heaped or a sealed 1 quart size ziploc bag to the top.
Not dense, oncidium, and dendrobium orchid plants. The perlite super coarse, compressed or compacted. Soil can be stored in the bag as long as its kept dry. 3 cups / 1 quart of orchid plant potting soil mix. There are no extra additives to this potting mix and no fertilizers. Do not buy counterfeit Baby Violets soil from any other seller. Then use the soil to re-pot your plant. This is a lightweight, USA.
10. Sun Bulb #ad
Sun Bulb Company 8303 Better Gro Orchid Plus, 16-Ounce #adSun Bulb #ad
- It was developed by master growers and is the orchid fertilizer of choice for all orchid enthusiasts. Its contains essential minor elements to combat deficiencies that occur with many soilless potting mixes.
Its contains no urea nitrogen. Better gro orchid plus. It is a specially formulated fertilizer, containing fast-acting nitrate nitrogen to enhance growth in orchids.