As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Graham Keegan #ad
Indigo Seed Packet #adGraham Keegan #ad
- Among its many names are persecaria Tinctoria, Dyers Knotweed, Japanese Indigo, Polygonum Tinctorum, etc. This packet contains at least 100 seeds of natural indigo.
Be sure to transplant after all threat of frost has passed as this plant is NOT frost hearty and will be decimated by below freezing temperatures. I've found that the most efficient way to grow these seeds is to bulk germinate by planting in troughs of soil in an open flat, then transplanting the small seedlings into their own cells as their first true leaves appear.
Finally, when the seedlings are at least 4 inches tall and have a few sets of leaves, transplant into the ground in full sun. Always fresh harvest for current growing season.
2. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
True Indigo Seeds Indigofera tinctoria Packet of 30 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 30+ true indigo seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby.
3. Everwilde Farms #ad
Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 10 Dwarf Blue Indigo Native Wildflower Seeds, Everwilde Farms #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code.
Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
4. Outsidepride #ad
50 Seeds, Outsidepride False Indigo #adOutsidepride #ad
- False indigo has deep blue flowers which appear in late spring to early summer on stems of blue-green leaves. Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant to being growing your false indigo plants today. Wild indigo isgreat to have in any flower garden as it can grow in a variety of soil conditions.
Grows as a perennial in usDA zones 3 - 9 reaching a height of 40 inches. Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system for the wild indigo.
Prune old flower heads to encourage more blue indigo blossoms. Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring. The dark, shiny seed pods that follow the flowers last through fall and winter providing interesting color and texture to the winter flower garden.
The best place to plant false indigo seeds, is in any dry, or blue false indigo as it is sometimes called, average or medium wet well-drained soil. Perennial false indigo is hardy, virtually pest and maintenance free and provides interest in the garden all year long. Planting in a full sun location for best blooming, but it will tolerate partial shade.
5. Everwilde Farms #ad
Everwilde Farms, Gold Vault Jumbo Seed Packet, 150 White Wild Indigo Native Wildflower Seeds #adEverwilde Farms #ad
- Resealable/reusable zipper Bag – Perfect for Storing Excess Seeds. Bulk seed is excellent for immediate Planting or for Long Term Storage as an Emergency Seed Vault. First quality native wildflower Seeds – Current Lab Test Data Shown on Packet.
Detailed planting instructions on Back – Online Info also available via QR Code. Exclusive gold vault packaging – provides 3X Longer Storage than Paper or Plastic with Triple Layer Mylar Gold Foil.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Japanese Indigo Seeds Persicaria tinctoria Packet of 50 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Offering 50+ japanese indigo seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
7. Graham Keegan #ad
Blue, Red, Primary Colors Natural Dye Seeds : 3 Varieties, Yellow #adGraham Keegan #ad
- Have you ever dreamed of starting a dye garden? these are the top 3 plants i would recommend to any gardener or dye enthusiast. One pack reseda luteola seeds - Weld : Yellow Dye. Always fresh harvest for current growing season.
One pack persicaria Tinctoria seeds - Indigo : Blue Dye. One pack rubia tinctoria seeds - Madder : Red Dye. These vials contain seed to be able to grow the natural dye colors red, yellow and blue! From these three plants, an incredible range of colors can be blended and created.
8. HOME GROWN #ad
Cilantro and More Planting Seeds, Rosemary, Mint, Lemon Balm, Peppermint, Home Grown 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault, 4900+ Heirloom Non GMO Herb Seeds, Plant Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden: Basil #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Turn your thumb green – spice up your cooking, beautify your yard or kitchen, and get in touch with the earth—literally. Load up on our best selling herbs today! Heirloom and non-GMO USA Harvested Seeds. We also sell vegetable seeds and other seeds for bug out bag supplies.
Taste 15 fresh flavors from your garden – enjoy a variety of herbs! Your seed kit includes the following gardening favorites; arugula, peppermint, oregano, lemon balm, basil, sage, cilantro, rosemary, mint, garlic chives, dill, chives, parsley, lavender, and thyme.
Your non-gmo, heirloom seeds are ready to supply your sowing for years to come. Put down roots with us – put your trust in the experience and passion of Home Grown. Learn everything you need to know to grow and use a bountiful harvest with your digital grow guide.
Beginner-friendly – mark your herb planters with included labels so you know what will sprout next. Keep your seeds fresh – keep your spare garden seeds safe and dry for next year’s planting in a resealable, waterproof mylar bag with individually packed seed packets. Your herb seeds variety pack from Home Grown gives you everything you need to start. Your plant seeds are backed by a commitment to great gardens, fine foods, and your consistent agricultural success.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions.
Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden. It makes excellent gifts for moms, sourced, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Usa - seed bank grown, adults and gardening gifts for men. Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, and packaged in the Usa.
All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary.
Great for parsley, spinach, hydroponics supplies, gardening gifts, aerogarden, prepper gear, emergency preparedness items, or bug out. Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, peppers, beans, 000 seeds. Our survival pack includes lettuce, onions, carrots, squash, beets, broccoli, zucchini, peas, tomatoes, and more. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system.
10. Generic #ad
Indigo Rose Tomato Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Water and sun regular. Plant 1/4" deep. Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Great addition to your garden, herb, greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, Organic, Vegetable, fruit, non gmo, Flower Garden Seeds. Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas.