As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Heirloom, Earthcare Seeds Giant Poppy 250 Seeds Papaver Somniferum Giganteum Non GMO #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Self-seeding annual with beautiful Blooms up to 6 inches Wide Growing 2 - 4 feet Tall. Zones 2 - 8 will tolerate Most Soils but Prefers Sandy Soil. Sow in spring or Fall.
Earthcare seeds brand - carefully packaged with planting instructions. Plant with Confidence! Big seed pods Suitable for Flower Arrangements. Quality seeds from Earth Friendly Growers. Germination tested.
|Brand||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||Earthcare Seeds #ad|
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 90 days from date of purchase.|
2. Seedville #ad
1000 PEPPERBOX POPPY MIX Papaver Somniferum Mixed Colors Red Violet Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: pepperbox poppy mix // scientIFIC NAME: Papaver Somniferum.
Light: sun // water: average // color: purple, Lavender, Red, & White. Hardiness zone: annual // bloom TIME: Summer - Early Fall. Plant height: 24 - 36" // plant spacing: 15 - 18".
3. Seedville #ad
1000 Red Turkish Poppy Heirloom Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: annual // bloom TIME: Summer - Early Fall. Plant height: 36 - 48" // plant spacing: 15 - 18".
Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: turkish poppy // scientific NAME: Papaver Somniferum. Light: sun // water: average // COLOR: Red.
4. Seed Needs #ad
Single Mixed Poppy Papaver Somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- The seeds can fall to the bare ground beneath to establish new plants the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
When the blooms are spent and wilt away, attractive poppy pods are left behind. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This mixture of poppies will produce several colorful blooms in shades of pink, red, lavender and white. Intended for the current and the following growing season. All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The plants will mature to a height of roughly 24 to 36 inches tall. Quality poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, the somniferum poppy will grow quickly from flower seeds, bloom profusely for a few short weeks and will later die with the first killing frost.
5. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Poppy Hen & Chickens #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 5 - 6 seeds per plant. Bloom color: Pale pink to purple. Company. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Usda zones: 3 - 10 Height: 24 - 32 inch annual. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S.
6. West Seed Farm #ad
300 Mammoth Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum Biggest Poppy to Grow! #adWest Seed Farm #ad
- Add lime if the soil is acidic. Shirley poppies are considered to be particularly sensitive to transplanting. Keep well-watered, fine soil or sand and then scatter the mix. Bluish Green Foliage. An early start is important because the seeds will germinate best at temperatures of about 60 degree Fahrenheit.
With plants stretching up to four feet, the foliage is bluish green and resembles lettuce. Some growers actually prefer to mix the seeds with a loose, well-draining soil is important.
A mix of compost, peat moss and vermiculite will work. They will usually hybridize with other poppies if precautions are not taken to prevent cross-pollination. A light, sand, particularly until the plants are established. Seeds sown in the fall will germinate the following spring when the temperatures are right.
Sow the seeds in early spring or in the fall if your bed is prepared before the winter. The seed oil is also used for a variety of purposes such as making paints, varnishes and salad dressings. Awe-inspiring! These have the largest flowers we've found. Fertilize monthly with a high-phosphorous fertilizer. Somniferum is the variety of poppy whose seeds are most often used in culinary activities and baking.
7. Seedville #ad
350 TASMANIAN Purple & White POPPY Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Soil / water: Average. Plant height: 36 - 48". Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones. They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic.
Poppies attract bees, butterflies, and birds. The huge showy 2 - 4 inches blooms make them an excellent cut flower, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts. Bloom time: July - Fall. Light requirements: sun.
8. 1lucky1972 #ad
WHITE PERSIAN POPPY Flower Papaver Somniferum Seeds #ad1lucky1972 #ad
- The huge showy 2 - 4" blooms make them an excellent cut flower, and their unique looking seed pods are splendid in dried arrangements or for crafts. Color: All White. Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Plant seeds: outdoors after frost / indoors weeks before last frost.
Other: poppies attract bees, butterflies, and birds. Plant height: 36 - 48". Scientific name: Papaver Somniferum. Light requirements: sun. Soil & water preFERENCES: Average. They are known in folk medicine as a mild sedative and analgesic. Name: persian white poppy. Bloom time: Mid Summer - Fall.
9. Seedville #ad
500 DANISH FLAG POPPY Queens Poppy Papaver Somniferum Danebrog Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- . Hardiness zone: annual but reseeds itself easily, so it acts like a perennial in all zones. It attracts bees, birds, and butterflies. Light requirements: sun - part shade.
The danish flag poppy is a rather unique species with a beautiful color combination. Plant spacing: 15 - 18". Plant height: 24 - 36". Bloom time: mid Summer - Early Fall. Soil / water: Average.
10. Sherwoods Seeds #ad
Giant Red Poppy Papaver Somniferum Premium Seed Packet #adSherwoods Seeds #ad
- Great for cut flowers! Great for Drying! 100+ seed Pack. A honeybee Favorite. Red papaver Somniferum.
|Brand||Sherwoods Seeds #ad|