As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, American Plant Exchange Gardenia Bush Veitchii Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Gardenia love warmth and humidity in the full morning sun with afternoon shade; they add a fragrant tropical flair to your home or garden. Gardenia veitchii bloom longer than other varieties and has deliciously scented white flowers; they grow indoors in a pot or outdoors in warm climates.
This flowering tropical 6" potted plant is 13-14" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves; they love full sun indoors.
The gardenia veitchii are root bound purposefully to promote blooms; they need daily moisture and care in the proper light to ensure the best results. This perennial evergreen houseplant will live and bloom for many years with proper care; flowers in late spring through fall.
2. Costa Farms #ad
Ships in White Ceramic Planter, Costa Farms Blooming Anthurium Live Indoor Plant 10 to 12-Inches Tall, 14, Fresh From Our Farm or Home Décor, Gift #adCosta Farms #ad
- To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Height at shipping is approximately 10 inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant.
Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry. Provides an instant impact for your home or office, perfect for home decorating or gift-giving.
The anthurium features stunning glossy dark green heart-shaped leaves with long-lasting red blooms. Grows best near an east or West window. Ships in a premium, 4-inch white ceramic planter. Is this a gift? please choose "this is a gift" At check out to add a personalized message.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
3. Brussel's Bonsai #ad
4 Years Old; 6" to 8" Tall with Decorative Container, Humidity Tray & Deco Rock, Brussel's Live Satsuki Azalea Outdoor Bonsai Tree #adBrussel's Bonsai #ad
- While there are many species of azalea, or Rhododendron indicum is easily one of the most popular, the Satsuki, pinks, twiggy habit with lovely funnel shaped unscented flowers in whites, reds and purples. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt.
Contents: bonsai, decorative rocks, Humidity Tray, decorative container Assorted Colors & Styles, Soil, Care Instructions.
Warranty: your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. Age/size/care: your small 4 year old bonsai will arrive between 6" to 8" tall in a 6" container and will perform best outdoors see detailed care instructions in images.
Bloom: bonsai will bloom between April - May. Species: of all shrubs with flowers, featuring an excellent low, the azalea is by far the most dramatic with brilliant blooms of radiant colors blooming in late spring. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
4. Costa Farms #ad
Costa Farms Flowering Bromeliad Live Indoor Plant Fresh from Our Farm 12-Inches Tall, in White-Natural Décor Planter #adCosta Farms #ad
- Air-purifying. Height at shipping is approximately 12-inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. Grow bromeliad in bright, indirect sunlight for the best growth and enjoy! Water bromeliad with approximately 1/2 cup of water about once a week.
Adjust as needed for your environment. Ships in a 4-inch diameter décor pot. Plants help filter harmful pollutants from indoor air.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
5. DAS Farms #ad
Common Lilac Bush, Live Plant Shipped 1-2 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Purple Flowering Shrub #adDAS Farms #ad
- Please do not transplant into a container. Follow planting instructions in the ground. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
All pictures are of fully grown plants. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. Sizes shipped are in the title and description.
Size shipped: 1-2 feet tall in trade gallon containers with soil-less media & 9 month slow release fertilizer. Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled - This is due to CA state regulations and is beyond our control. Zone: 3-8 / growth rate: fast / mature height: 10-12ft / bloom: Spring / full sun - part sun / width: 10-12ft / Soil: well drained, adaptable.
6. TruBlu Supply #ad
Anthurium Purple Live House Plant, Free Care Guide, 6-8" Tall, 4" Pot #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- These exotic houseplants have glossy heart-shaped leaves with a beautiful bloom that comes in pink, red, purple, or white. They can bloom all year long with enough light and water.
1 - anthurium purple plant in 4" pot, 6-8" Tall. 1 - anthurium Purple Care guide. Anthurium purple plant is a beautiful flowering indoor plant prized for its shiny foliage and interesting flowers.
7. COLIBYOU #ad
COLIBYOU Desert Rose， Adenium Obesum one Year Plant ， Baby Size Bonsai Caudex 1 Rose #adCOLIBYOU #ad
- Adenium plants require a lot of full sun and hot conditions. Color may be pink or red. Please consider this when purchasing.
All plants come barerooted and with NO LEAVES. Not the same color as in the picture. If you live in a cloudy cool area, the plant will likely struggle to sprout leaves aND THRIVE.
8. 9GreenBox #ad
FRAGRANT, 2.5" Pot, Asiatic Star Jasmine Plant -Trachelosperumum #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Growing a jasmine plant – jasmine’s are easy growing plant that prefers to be in well-drained soil. Jasmine plant – a small shrub or vine that is widely cultivated for its stunning and sweet-scented flowers. Taking care of jasmine plant - the most common pests for Jasmine species are whiteflies, nematodes and mealybugs.
If you want to encourage growing abundant Jasmine Flowers, phosphorous will do the blossom development. 9greenbox asiatic star jasmine plant that you will be receiving in your purchase is a Live Plant potted in a 2.
5'' inch pot. If your jasmine plant belongs to vining variety you also need to regularly practice trellis and make sure to secure the weaker vines to assist it in holding on. In order to prevent your plant from these destroying insects, you can apply a neem oil to your plants soil and that should aid the insect’s issues.
Some are slowly and others are aggressively growing that requires regular trimming. A full to light shade of sun light is best for Jasmine Plant. The excess vines of your Jasmine Plant should be cut off regularly. Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox. Can be grown indoor or outdoor. Pruning – depending on your jasmine plant variety, if it is a shrub your main goal is to maintain the size or the shape as what you wish it to be.
9. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Christmas Cactus Zygocactus Live Plant, Assorted Colors Growers Choice, 6" Pot #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- The flower buds form at the tips of the topmost segments. With each passing Year, a Christmas Cactus gets bigger and more impressive. Place your christmas cactus plant in bright indirect light but never direct sun.
This item does not sHIP to California. Seasons: Winter. There are no spines such as seen on many desert cactuses. Christmas cactus, schlumbergera bridgesii, is one of the most popular houseplants during the holiday season.
The small, flat green stem segments are smooth, except for the toothed edges. Christmas Cactus can live in medium to low light. It is an easy care, flowering plant that can live for 100 years, being passed on from generation to generation. Our growers will select the best available from bright pinks, dark reds, deep purples and snow white.
10. American Plant Exchange #ad
6" Pot, Purple Flowers, American Plant Exchange English Lavender Fragrant Herb Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Lavender is an easy care flowering perennial herb that is not only beautiful but also produces a fragrance and oil that can have calming effects. The intensely perfumed blue-violet flowers are popular in gardens and are a natural deterrent to help keep deer away from your hostas and vegetables.
This drought tolerant houseplant is edible and can be dried and used for cooking and teas; they are a great compliment for any home or office space.
This plant is in a 6" plastic nursery pot and measures 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; blooms in late spring. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, boost your mood, aid in restful sleep, purify and clean air, and improve productivity.