As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
Rainbow Pastel Mix, 20 Anemone Bulbs Spring-Planted #adEden Brothers #ad
- When to plant: for colder regions, it's best to plant de caen rainbow pastel anemones in the spring when the danger of frost has passed. This rainbow pastel mix has fern-like foliage and will grow 10 to 12 inches tall with large poppy-like blooms. For container planting, make sure to use good quality, well-draining soil.
Roots will form in the autumn and in warmer zones. Where to plant: choose well-draining soil with full sun exposure, and dig holes that allow you to plant the anemones 1-2 inches deep, and 1-2 inches apart.
They’re deer resistant and will attract pollinators. Buds and flowers are produced in the spring. The leaves will continue to gather sunlight and strengthen the bulbs for future. Don't worry about which side of the bulb needs to point toward the surface.
How to plant: before planting, soak your bulbs for a few hours in lukewarm water. While container-grown anemones can be planted anytime during the growing season, they will do best when planted in the spring. You’ll see different shades of pink and purple blooms in late spring or early summer depending on weather and soil conditions and exactly when the bulbs were planted. Some foliage may also develop in the fall. Regardless of how the bulbs are positioned, they will still grow.
2. Country Creek #ad
Mixed Perennial Gladiolus Bulbs, Bulb 20 Pack Pastel Mixed, Gladiolus, Flowers #adCountry Creek #ad
- Large robust bulbs that will bloom year after year. Classic mixed color Gladiolus, a must have for every garden. Saturated with color they practically glow. Easy to Plant and Grow.
|Brand||Country Creek #ad|
3. Urban Botanic #ad
3 Large Dahlia Tubers Bulbs | Pink Maldini | Bloom All Summer Long #adUrban Botanic #ad
- Bloom all summer long - with simple care, these dahlias are able to produce over 100 days of gorgeous flowers! Stun your neighborhood - The large flowers are the perfect eye-catcher on your front lawn or porch, heads will turn.
High-quality flowers - 3 Dahlias of exceptional quality, hand-picked, and grown in Holland. Plant, water, bloom! - our dalias come with easy to follow instructions to turn your garden into a masterpiece! Join the greenery - urban Botanic is striving to bring color and nature into everyone's home and living space.
4. Urban Botanic #ad
Purple Calla Lily | Indoor Grow Kit | Spring Gift | Urban Botanic | Housewarming Idea #adUrban Botanic #ad
- Blooms for months - with the right care, color their world! repurpose - after use, the tube can be repurposed in many ways, these high quality Lilies can bloom over 100 days! Great gift idea - the premium Calla Lily is perfect to give away for any occasion, possibilities are endless.
Join the greenery - urban Botanic is striving to bring color and nature into everyone's home and living space. Everything included - grow a beautiful flower; hand-selected bulb, premium grow mix, planter, and detailed instructions.
5. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds 10 Double Mixed Freesia Bulbs, Very Fragrant Flower #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Will grow to be 12"-18" tall. Freesias add a splash of color and beautiful fragrance to any garden. 10 double mixed-Color Freesia Bulbs. Great for cutting and arranging.
6. Eden Brothers #ad
Bag of 20 Marshmallow, Pink Ranunculus Flower Bulbs #adEden Brothers #ad
- Make sure that the "pointed" ends of the corm is facing downward. They’re deer resistant, fragrant and easy to grow. For container gardens, soil, and planting time. In these areas, you should plant ranunculus corms in fall for spring flowers. You’ll see vibrant pink blooms in late spring through summer depending on weather, but the corms may be planted in spring for late summer flowers.
After planting, gently soak the soil. In zones 4-7 ranunculus will not survive winter, use a high-quality growing mix.
After the cold season is over, start ranunculus tubers indoors in February and plant outside when the soil is warm and workable. Foliage may be removed at this point. The leaves will continue to gather sunlight and strengthen the bulbs for future seasons.
Caring for ranunculus: leave the foliage in place once blooming has ended for the season; do not cut it off. Where to plant: choose well-draining soil with full sun exposure, and dig holes that allow you to plant the Marshmallow ranunculus corms 1-2 inch deep, and 4-6 inch apart. The marshmallow ranunculus has sturdy stems and will last over 1. 5 weeks when cut. How to plant: before planting, soak your bulbs for a few hours in lukewarm water.
7. holahome #ad
Post Hole Digger for 3/8” Hex Drive Drill, Holahome Garden Auger Spiral Drill Bit 3.5X 16inch, Rapid Planter for Planting Flower Bulbs & Bedding #adholahome #ad
- Various applications: our garden spiral hole drill is the best landscapers’ choice for increasing efficiency when planting potted plants, bare root trees and shrubs, tilling soil or planter boxes, or batches of mortar mix for hardscapes; Effortless dig post holes, paint, mixing seed, bulbs, fertilizer, vegetables, soil, flowers, you can bring earth drill on vacation to drill a hole in sand to anchor your beach umbrella or make a ice hole to fishing.
Plant more in less time: this gardening drill can dig 3. 5 inch diameter holes and increase efficiency and make hundreds of holes in few minutes, it will save your time & save your back.
If you have any problem with the item, please feel free to contact us and we will resovle the issue for you immediately. Friendly customer service: we're so confident in the quality of the hole auger.
When you are digging hard grounds, the point on the spiral drill bit rotates at a high speed to break through the solid surface of the ground first, then keeps stably and powerfully pushing underground without having to push down. For cordless drills a minimum 18V drill is recommended. Built to last: made of quality fortified alloy steel with glossy black painted finish, it won't be broken or bended. Easy to use: non-slip hex drive to fit any 3/8" or larger drill. Keep auger clean from soil and debris when not in use.
8. Utopia Seeds #ad
UtopiaSeeds 10 Single Mixed Freesia Bulbs, Very Fragrant Flower #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Great for cutting and arranging. Will grow to be 12"-18" tall. 10 single mixed-Color Freesia Bulbs. Freesias add a splash of color and beautiful fragrance to any garden.
9. VAN ZYVERDEN #ad
Van Zyverden Kniphofia Red Hot Poker Flower Bulbs #adVAN ZYVERDEN #ad
- Bulb size: #1/ exposure: full sun/ blooms: June - July/ grows: 40-48". Red hot poker produces striking bold colored flowers atop tall stems. Perennial gardeners often use them as big focal points in the garden/easy to grow and a great choice for a beginner gardener.
Low to no maintenance plant/ commonly known as Red hot poker or tritoma/ upright clump-forming Perennial. Plant- 24" apart, 2-3" deep/hardy in usda zones 6-9/48 contiguous us States, plus the district of Columbia.
After 30 days please reach out to: [email protected]
Com. In case of questions within 30 days of receipt of this item, please reach out to Amazon customer service. A tremendous favorite of hummingbirds and butterflies alike and thus an excellent pollinator choice.
|Brand||VAN ZYVERDEN #ad|
|Manufacturer||Van Zyverden #ad|
10. Utopia Seeds #ad
Deer Resistant, UtopiaSeeds 3 Allium Purple Sensation Bulbs, 4-6" Globe Shaped Flowers #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Deer Resistant. 24-30" tall. 3 allium purple Sensation Bulbs. Bloom may and june. Adored by bees, butterflies and pollinators, remarkable drifts, it has become a garden essential in borders, and cut flower arrangements.
Beautiful allium purple sensation has 4-6"-wide, violet-purple globes comprised of dozens of starry florets.