As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Vivlly #ad
Vivlly Compressed Coco Coir Bricks, Each brick weighs 1.4 lbs, 5 Pack, Flowers, Enhance Root Growth in Herbs, Natural Seed Starter with Low EC and pH Balance, House Plants, Organic with High Expansion #adVivlly #ad
- Fill up a bigger planter pot or plant multiple herbs across a few pots. Each brick is: 7. 8 x 3. 95 x 2 inches, seedlings, Weight of each brick: 1. 4lb. Increase healthy root growth – our ph-balanced peat-free coir seed starter is a renewable and revolutionary resource that’s better for plants and the environment because it helps plants retain essential nutrients for more successful germination.
Organic coir seed starters - this low ec biodegradable soil is made from genuine coconut coir husks for a smart, sustainable alternative to traditional soils that also nourish plant roots and fortify growth for seeds, and cuttings.
Quick expansion fibers – vivlly coconut coir bricks and blocks are designed to break apart and absorb water quickly, pots, which helps fill up planters, and vases to create a stronger base for growing seedlings and creating a fuller, stable design.
Optimal aeration and drainage – coco coir soil helps plants absorb water more effectively while also letting excess liquid drain through efficiently to reduce oversaturation and prevent waterlogged roots. Ideal for thicker plant bases. Support small to large planters - we offer vivlly coco in a single, large coco coir block or in five small bricks to help better support your indoor or outdoor gardens.
2. Burpee #ad
16 Quart, Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix #adBurpee #ad
- Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, vegetable, it will help you grow healthy live plants. Environmentally-friendly and a renewable alternative to peat moss. Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, herb & more plant types.
Omri listed. Easy to store & expand: each compact coconut coir brick expands into 8 quarts of seed starting mix, house plants, outdoor plants, providing 16 quarts total.1
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Just add water to expand! Dehydrated bricks save space until planting. 100% biodegradable soil alternative. Naturally conserves water: renewable coco coir has excellent moisture retention and better air circulation than peat.
Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a light, sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds. Omri listed and certified organic. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Once expanded, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, and more! .
3. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Coco Fiber Seed Starting Mix 4qt, Alternative to Coco Coir Pellets, Coco Peat Seedling Starting Soil, Coco Coir Seed Starting Mix #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- No extra steps. Great alternative to compressed pellets or netted coir- loose coco coir is a perfect and cost-effective method for those that wish to find an alternative to pellets, bricks, or netted coir. Coconut coir seed starting mix- this coconut peat is the perfect seed starting mix.
Often sold in pellets or bricks, doesn't require rehydration and mixing for expansion, here we offer the same quality coco peat in loose form. This loose seed starting coir requires no extra step, just pour from bag and use. Great moisture retention, but unlike potting soil or dirt, won't clump or Get Hard- Coco coir is great for starting seeds in that it retains a great amount of moisture for seed starting, doesn't get muddy when wetted or hard after it's dried out, coconut fiber will maintain an ideal texture for re-wetting and seed growth.
Loose coconut coir is easy to work with, and is ready to go out of the bag. Double washing removes dust, fines, and foreign objects to ensure that the coir receives water well and doesn't end up muddy or retaining too much moisture. One dry gallon- sold here in a one-gallon zipper bag, and an ample amount of seed starting mix for many plants. Ph balanced and double washed- this coco coir seed starting mix is ph Balanced in order to ensure the coir is proper for starting seeds and maintaining early growth.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 1-Brick #adBurpee #ad
- Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.
Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts. Omri listed for organic use.
|Model||Compressed Seed Starting Mix|
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee 72 Count Coir Seed Starting Pellet 22.5mm #adBurpee #ad
- 72 count included. Just add warm water to expand the compact seed starting soil pellets. Improve germination: our unique coconut coir soil blend is specially formulated to get your seeds off to the best start possible! Made with recycled coconut fiber, coir is a sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds and promoting strong root growth of seedlings.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition.
Simpler seed starting: take the mess out of starting seeds with Burpee compressed coir pellets, which expand with water to fill Burpee ultimate seed starter kits, including our 72-cell seed starter tray. This eco-friendly, premium starting mix for seeds also combines well with other potting soil and compost for use with container plants and in raised beds.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Easy to store & expand: save space until it's time to sow seeds. Pellets measure about 3/4" in diameter before expansion. Once expanded, the soil mix provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - vegetables, flowers and herbs! Moisture retention: renewable coco coir holds more water and has better air circulation than peat moss.
|Model||Coconut Coir Seed Starting Pellets|
6. HARRIS #ad
4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth, Harris Coconut Coir Pith #adHARRIS #ad
- For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients. Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever.
Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile. Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose.
7. Cosweet #ad
36 Pack Coco Coir Planter Nursery Pots- 2.5" Biodegradable Seedling Germination Peat Pot with Bonus 100 Plant Markers Eco-Friendly Plantable Seedlings Pots for Garden Plants Sprouting Transplanting #adCosweet #ad
- Besides, the roots can grow through the coco pots wall easily after being transplanted into the ground. You can enjoy the process from germination to fruiting and share the joy of harvest together. Package information: you will receive 36pcs 2. 5 inches coco coir seed starter pots and 100pcs white plastic plant markers in our package, which are adequate enough to meet your demand for seed germination of fruits, vegetables and flowers in your garden or farm.
Our coco coir seed starter pots are perfect for seeds starting. Compared with the peat or paper pots, our coco coir seedling nursery pots are more breathable so the seeds will grow healthy.
Sturdy enough: our coir seed starters are sturdy and not easy to deform after watering. Ideal planting presents: you can give our 2. 5 inches biodegradable coco coir seed starter pots to your friends or families who are plant enthusiasts or new gardener as a practical holiday or birthday present.
100% natural coco coir: our seed starter nursery pots are made of natural coco coir, which is biodegradable and environmentally friendly. Easy to use: just fill the coco coir seed starter pots with soil, put the seeds into the soil, pour an appropriate amount of water, insert our plastic plant label to mark and then wait for the seeds to germinate. Our coco seed germination containers will provide an ideal environment for seeds sprouting.
8. Gardener's Supply Company #ad
Pack of 12, Organic Eco-co Coir Bricks #adGardener's Supply Company #ad
- Pack of 12 bricks. Carbon-rich coir balances nitrogen-rich kitchen scraps in the compost pile. Pack of 12 bricks. Also an effective and economical planting mix for use in containers. Earth-friendly coir is derived from coconut husks.
9. The Hydroponic City #ad
FoxFarm Ocean Forest Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor for Garden and Plants | Plant Fertilizer | 12 Quart + THCity Stake #adThe Hydroponic City #ad
- Ocean forest is ph adjusted at 6. 3 to 6. 8 to allow for optimum fertilizer uptake. Ultimate potting soil that has everything your plants need in one bag.
Product may arrive in a WHITE bag that was added as an extra layer of protection for shipping. Ocean forest has a light, aerated texture that's perfect for indoor and outdoor plants.
10. Burpee #ad
Burpee 8 qt Organic Coir Compressed Seed Starting Mix 4 Pack #adBurpee #ad
- Excellent 100% biodegradable soil alternative mix. Provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants. Made from coconut coir, a renewable resource made by recycling the husks from harvested coconuts.
Omri listed for organic use. Compressed brick expands to about 8 quarts in a few minutes just by adding water.