As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bonnie PLANTS #ad
4 Pack, Full Sun to Part Shade, Perennial In Zones 7 to 9, Bonnie Plants Lemon Thyme Live Herb Plants #adBonnie PLANTS #ad
- Tiny, aromatic and flavorful lemon-scented leaves. Garden use: herb garden, flower border, container, seasonal ground cover. Plant during spring & fall. Plant in full sun to partial shade for the best yields. Culinary use: To give dishes a lemon flavor.
|Brand||Bonnie PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonnie Plants #ad|
2. Seed Kingdom #ad
Thyme Creeping Thyme Bulk 15,000 Seeds Great Garden Herb by Seed Kingdom #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- 15, 000 seeds. One of the best low growing ground covers is Creeping thyme. Great Herb. Thymus serpyllum. Leaves are used fresh or dried for seasoning.
3. RDR Seeds #ad
Purple Flowers, Heirloom Non-GMO Ground Cover Seeds, AKA Breckland Thyme, Thymus Serpyllum, Mother of Thyme, Wild Thyme, 1,000 Creeping Thyme Seeds for Planting #adRDR Seeds #ad
- These seeds are extremely small, which can provide impressive coverage if used sparingly, almost 3 million seeds per pound, or easy planting if casually sprinkled. Grows 3-8" tall and produces small lavender colored flowers.
When walked on creeping Thyme produces a fragrant smell ranging from herbal to lemon. Please provide your seeds the attention they need as dry soil can cause germination to fail. It also replaces standard thyme in the kitchen.
Press groups of about 5 seeds lightly into soil surface do not cover with soil 6-12" apart when soil reaches 70 degrees and the threat of frost has passed. Attracts butterflies to your lawn. Keep soil lightly moist until germination which can be slow and take up to 4 weeks. Creeping thyme provides excellent ground cover and tolerates light foot traffic in place of a traditional lawn.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
4. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Thyme Creeping SAL9388 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Sturdy aromatic ground cover. Slender, creeping stems and round leaves with lavender blooms. Germination rate about 80% or better. Non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed in the United States by David's Garden Seeds. Harvest in about 95 days.
5. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Creeping Thyme Heirloom Non-GMO Herb Seeds Creeping Thyme 600 Seeds 1/10 Gram.bin24 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Arugula - 200 seeds || rosemary - 40 seeds || dill - 650 seeds || savory, vera - 100 seeds || thyme, summer - 100 seeds || Lavender, 000 seeds || fenugreek - 50 seeds || catnip - 300 seeds || Mint, creeping - 2, lemon - 600 seeds || Basil, lime - 300 seeds.
All of our most popular herb seeds at a bargain! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO. Fennel florence - 400 seeds || amaranth red - 1, 000 seeds || basil purple ruffles - 250 seeds || thyme - 1, 000 seeds || lovage - 100 seeds || oregano vulgare - 500 seeds || Arugula Roquette - 500 seeds || Lavender Vera - 100 seeds || Anise Hyssop - 600 seeds || Garlic Chives - 300 seeds || Entire Selection || Zellajake Farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since 2013.
Warning: rosemary is always difficult to germinate, sometimes at 10% or less. Parsley, leisure - 175 seeds || basil, italian giant - 350 seeds || coriander, broadleaf - 100 seeds || oregano, german - 400 seeds || Basil, sweet - 60 seeds || borage - 60 seeds || Caraway - 300 seeds || Cumin - 500 seeds || Sage, greek - 250 seeds || chamomile, Large Leaf - 500 seeds.
6. Clovers Garden #ad
Each in a 4” Pot, Herb Plant for Cooking, Clovers Garden 2 Live Creeping Lemon Thyme Plants, Kitchen Gardening, 3”–5” Tall #adClovers Garden #ad
- Our plants have up to ten times the root development of standard mosquito plants. Shipped usps priority mail for maximum freshness. 100% satisfaction guarantee. They arrive well packaged and ready to grow! Our creeping lemon thyme plants thymus citriodorus are a NATURAL protective barrier for your yard, front porch, pool area, patio, or driveway.
2 live creeping lemon thyme plants are 3” to 5” tall, each planted in 4” pots. Big and healthy. Includes our quick-staRT Guide for growing robust citronella mosquito plants.
7. Clovers Garden #ad
Clovers Garden Golden Lemon Thyme Plant– Two 2 Live Plants – Not Seeds –Each 4"-7" Tall, in 3.5 Inch Pots #adClovers Garden #ad
- Includes a clovers Garden Copyrighted Plant Care Sheet. Bright golden edged leaves and lemon scent make it delightful for kitchen and garden both. Two very nice, each 4"-7" tall - not leggy, good sized plants, not plugs, not seeds.
Used in a variety of dishes from meats to vegetables to grains to herb butters. Individually grown and shipped in 3. 5" pots. Startlingly citrus aroma, Use in any dish that calls for lemon zest or lemon juice. The generous pot size offers you plants with a well developed root system, giving you a head start to plant maturity.
8. Jocadew #ad
Lemon Thyme Thymus Citriodorus Herb Flower Jocad 1000 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Name: lemon thyme | scientific name: thymus citriodorus | color: light Purple Flowers / Evergreen Leaves | Plant Seeds: Outdoors After Frost / Indoors Weeks Before Last Frost | Bloom Time: Mid Summer.
Harvest: 85 days | hardiness zone: 3 - 10 | plant height: 6 - 12" | plant spacing: 18 - 24" | Light Requirements: Sun | Soil & Water Preferences: Average - Dry | Quantity: 1000 Seeds. Lemon thyme thymus citriodorus Herb Flower Jocad 1000 Seeds.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, fences & walkways, along borders, in containers & pots, trailing growth habits.
Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath.
The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, or directly in the garden. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
10. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Magic Carpet Creeping Thyme Ground Cover Plant Seed, 500 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Creeping thyme is a beautiful, dwarf, ground cover plant which blooms with dense red flowers for many months. Seeds need to stay moist continually until germination! Many people consider this to be an elfin thyme since it is so dwarf only growing around 2 inches in height.
This perennial groundcover plant will give you years of color. The most common error in germination failure is planting the seeds too deep or not watering enough.
This variety is known as Magic Carpet and grows in USDA zones 4 - 8. Sow 500 seeds for every 10 SF of ground cover you want to plant. Thymus serpyllum seeds are ready for planting. When looking for the perfect ground cover seed, look no further than red creeping thyme. Keep seeds continually moist until germination which may mean watering several times a day for short intervals to keep seed continually moist.