As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
1 Quart, Green Leaves with Yellow Flowers, Perennial Farm Marketplace Lysimachia nummularia Creeping Jenny Groundcover #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Treadwell Plants you can walk on. You’ll find it handles a range of lighting conditions from full sun to part shade where moisture is evident, thus making it perfect for the woodland edge or stream bank. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
The species has small round green leaves with root nodes between that account for Creeping Jenny’s ability to fill in around steps, rocks, or pathways.
Equally gracious spilling over a container or window box, it has fragrant little yellow flowers in May. Hardy in usda zones 3-8, full sun, or, nv, we do not ship to the following states: ak, AZ, co, ID, Part Sun.
When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Plant 18” apart. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Due to varying agricultural regulations, CA, MT, UT, WA and HI. Performing as its name implies, this spreading little ground hugger 3-4" is always sought after and enjoyed by gardeners despite its aggressiveness.
2. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Live Plant, Quart Pot, Creeping Jenny, Goldilocks Moneywort, Lysimachia #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Immediate shipping quart pot. Hardy in zones 3-10 Height: under 6 inches. Easy to grow. Prefers sun to partial shade.
3. Utopia Seeds #ad
Landscaping Ground Cover, Approximately 8000 Seeds, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds, Purple #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet. Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. If purchasing this item from a seller other than utopia seeds, please be aware you are receiving the incorrect type of thyme seeds.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil.
Can handle moderate foot traffic. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways. Please note that Creeping Thyme seeds are tiny little seeds.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9.
4. Utopia Seeds #ad
Approximately 8,000 Seeds, Beautiful Ground Cover, UtopiaSeeds Creeping Thyme Seeds #adUtopia Seeds #ad
- Good seed to soil contact is necessary for ideal germination rates. Used often as borders on flower beds and in between pavers on walkways. 8000 seeds will cover a large area but the seeds are very small and they come in a small packet.
Fall plantings should be avoided to protect against freeze damage. When planting, seeds should not be covered with soil, but rather pressed into the soil. Direct sow seeds outdoors between may and august when temperatures are consistently in the high 60s or above.
Creeping thyme is a popular and adaptive dwarf ground cover that is popular for landscape designs. Please note that creeping thyme seeds are tiny little seeds. Creeping thyme is a perennial herb which will over-winter well in zones 4-9. Can handle moderate foot traffic. Division of established plantings can be done in March and April.
5. The Garden Path #ad
"Creeping Jenny" Lysimachia Groundcover Plant #adThe Garden Path #ad
- Golden Rounded Leaves. Grow in moist well drained soil. Full sun or partial shade in South. Ships priority 2-3 Day Mail. Bright yellow flowers in Spring.
6. Perennial Farm Marketplace #ad
Bright Bluish Colored Flowers, Perennial Farm Marketplace Mazus reptans Creeping Blue Groundcover, 1 Quart #adPerennial Farm Marketplace #ad
- Full sun, Part Sun. When received, the plant will be in seasonal condition with appropriate foliage. Quick to spread by rooting stems, it is the perfect choice between stones on a path.
Hardy in usda zones 5-8. Plant 18” apart. Also works well as a carpet under rose bushes or in the rock garden. Able to handle some foot traffic, it will perform best in moist soil. A tough ground cover, this versatile ground cover forms a carpet of tight little light green leaves to a maximum height of 1”.
Treadwell Plants you can walk on. Abundant bright blue flowers dot the foliage in May-June. Due to varying agricultural regulations, we do not ship to the following states: AK, OR, CO, NV, ID, az, UT, CA, mt, WA and HI. If shipped between november 1st and March 1st, the plant may be dormant and trimmed. Plant is fully rooted in the pot ready for immediate planting.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Dichondra Repens Grass Seed, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- Plant 1 pound of seed per 500 square feet. It has a bright green color and a very good feel underfoot. Beautiful in landscaping areas of no maintenance where adapted, and does not need to be mowed. It is grown as a perennial in usDA Zones 7 – 11 and has a prostrate or creeping growth habit with circular leaves.
Dichondra repens is commonly called Kidney Weed, or Lawn Leaf. Many people use dichondra as a lawn alternative; therefore, you can mow your dichondra to the height you want to maintain it at. It grows so easily from ground cover seeds that it can be used as a lawn alternative to create a Dichondra Repens lawn.
It grows very close to the ground, usually not over 2 inches tall and is a warm season fast growing ground cover. For the nicest appearance if dichondra, mow approximately every two weeks at a height of 1 1/2" - 2" during the summer months and you can mow as low as 3/4" during the winter months.
When used in lawn situations it can be mowed for an even, Dichondra Pony Foot, smooth finish. These seeds are heirloom and non gmo. Dichondra has broad, almost circular leaves looks similar to clover and when mowed low establishes a thick dense carpet look. It only reaches 2 - 3 inches in maximum height and never needs mowed making it a perfect lawn alternative. Dichondra repens is one of the easiest ground cover plants to establish from seed.
8. RETS #ad
Perennial Ground Cover Flower, Natural Growth for Home Garden 200 PC/Bag: 12, Rainbow Creeping Thyme Planted Blue Rock Cress Plants #adRETS #ad
- Rainbow creeping thyme planted blue rock cress plants - Perennial ground cover flower, natural growth for Home Garden 200 PC / bag: 12. Package contains 1 set of seeds.
High germination Rate Seeds. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement. We are selling seeds only not plants.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Wild Creeping Thyme Thymus serpyllum Twin Pack of 20,000 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Wild creeping thyme is often used as a groundcover plant because of it's fast, in containers & pots, trailing growth habits. Each branch bares clusters of roughly 10 to 30 flowers atop slender stems. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Quality creeping thyme seeds packaged by seed needs. Each plant grows to a mature height of only 6 to 12 inches tall. Wild creeping thyme is popularly sown in rock gardens, along borders, fences & walkways, or directly in the garden.
The plants are compact, forming stems that lay down to trail the ground beneath. All creeping thyme seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. The plants can cover a large area with a few thousand seeds and will flower a few weeks later. Wild creeping thyme is a low growing herb that produces masses of beautiful purple flowers.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
10. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Wonderful Climbing Heirloom Vine, 250 Heavenly Blue Morning Blooming Vine Seeds, Morning Glory Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Marde Ross & Company #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Soak seeds before planting 1/2 " Deep - Non GMO and Neonicotinoid Seed. Bright blue morning Blooming Vine for All Zones. They have a beautiful shape and romantic tendrils that lend old-fashioned charm.
Marde ross & company has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Wonderful spring Flowering Vine - Attracts Butterflies and Hummingbirds. 3 oz.