As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Verdana #ad
Coco Coir, Coco Peat, Coir Pith, 10 Lb Compressed Block Brick, Low EC, Optimum pH, High Expansion, Verdana Coconut Fiber Potting Mix, Alternative to Peat Moss – Soilless Growing Medium #adVerdana #ad
- It's a great alternative to peat moss. All natural: made from the by-product of the coconut coir manufacturing process, Verdana Coco Peat is 100% natural and has low electrical conductivity which means very low salt content. Save time, and your back: after adding water our 10 lb.
Make gardening fun again: whether you were blessed with a green thumb or not, our soilless growing medium has optimum pH balance to make it simple to grow premium, healthy plants.
Grow anything anywhere: great for leafy plants, orchids, succulents, vegetables, annuals, flowering plants, or perennials. Use indoors or out and watch your plants thrive. Presentation expands to almost 18 gallons, MONEY, that's the equivalent of 3 cubic feet of peat moss which weighs nearly 30 pounds.
Our coco fiber potting mix makes gardening less work and helps provide the results you're looking for. Finally, our unique potting mix doesn't dry out quickly, you won't have to water nearly as often! Conserves water: unlike dirt or soil dug up from your backyard, or typical bags of topsoil, keeping your plants watered and happy. Our product weighs only 10 pounds.
|Manufacturer||Organic Verdana #ad|
|Part Number||Coco Block - 10|
2. N,A #ad
Coco Coir Bricks, Potting Soil for Plants,Vegetables,Flowers,Herbs,Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Berries Planting Seedling 4 #adN,A #ad
- These compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Made with ph balanced materials, promoting healthy plant growth these coconut coir blocks are great for gardening. Coconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store，The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
100% natural sustainable, 4 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, Each piece weighs 1. 4 pounds. Perfect for all gardening applications including seed starting, flowers, vegetables, herbs, microgreens, cactus, house plants, and more!.
3. ALYSTER #ad
Coconut Fiber, 4 Rolls Coconut Coir Liner Roll Coco Plant Fiber Roll, Gardening, Each Roll 16x40inch 16x40 inch, Coconut Palm Mat #adALYSTER #ad
- It can prevent slippage and make your walk safer. You can also cut into a flowerpot-sized mat, coconut palm mat can keep the moisture needed by plants, and used with hanging baskets, vases, etc. Breathable and healthy：you can cut it into the shape you want and spread it flat on the surface of the plant.
Safer and natural. The coconut coir liner is more durable. Wide range of use: buy this mat for gardening, you can spread it on the ground, it can avoid the loss of soil and fertilizer, absorb water, you can DIY what you want, and keep warm.
It is harmless and non-irritating to the human body during use. Multiple coconut palm mats can be used at will. It can prevent the growth of weeds and make the roots of the plant more breathable. In addition, glass containers, which is healthy and environmentally friendly.
Durable：our products are 100% made of natural coconut fiber, tightly woven, and then pressed by natural latex bonding. Purely natural: our coconut palm mat is a filamentous substance extracted from the outer shell of the coconut, which is compressed into bundles after high-temperature sterilization. You can also spread it on the road or on the steps. Coir mats can also be used as carpets for your pets so that your pets will be more comfortable.
4. Prococo CocoPeat #ad
Prococo Cocopeat Compressed Block Premium Coconut Coir Husk Coco Brick Coconut Fiber Substrate Plant Soil Potting Soil Organic Soil Coco Coir Bricks #adPrococo CocoPeat #ad
- The lowest salt coir available on the market - prococo Premium Cocopeat coconut husk coco peat coir brick is made of top quality coco husk that has been washed extensively to extract the salts and minerals found in most coco coir coco soil products.
The coir possesses excellent water holding capacity due to the natural quality of coco coir brick husk. Long life – the coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
Eco-friendly and sustainable this coconut coir is a perfect alternative to peat moss and works better while being environmentally responsible. Ideal for a variety of applications - use prococo CocoPeat in planting soil, vermiculture worm farm bedding, hydroponics, potting mix, gardening soil, mixes, landscaping, aquaponics, soil ammendments, and much more.
Top quality omri certified organic husk - this coconut coir is OMRI certified 100% organic. Top soil alternative - coconut coir bricks can be used as top soil for plants or can be mixed with sand 60% coco coir, 30% sand, 10% compost to use as a direct medium on open land.
5. nutroeno #ad
Compressed Coconut Fiber Substrate Garden Coir Plant Soil for Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting, Reptile Bedding3 Pack, Coco Coir Bricks for Plants #adnutroeno #ad
- This creates air space, providing vital oxygen to plant roots. Ph balanced, sustainable, no weeds. Coco coir growing mediumnatural, and coconut fiber and coir pith particles, low in natural salts, harvested from coconut outer shells are compressed into 1.4 lbs coir blocks. A fully-hydrated brick can hold eight to ten times its volume in water.
These compressed coco fiber blocks are a perfect growing medium and can also be used to start seeds or roots in a pot or planter. Water absorption & retainingsponge-like properties of coconut fiber will absorb up to 10 times its weight in water.
The final volume of the expanded coir depends on the amount of water used to constitute it. Fibers are unique microscopic tubes that fill then allow excess water to pass through. Environmentally friendly pith is fine husk fibers from coconuts and can be used in greenhouses, terrariums, individual pots, landscaping, grow bags, garden beds, vertical gardens or container gardens on the patio.
Just soak the coco coir brick in water for at least 1 hour before using it. Long lifethe coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely. Ideal for a variety of applicationsuse for indoor or outdoor plants. Convenience and easy to usecoconut brick is compressed, making it easy to carry, use and store. Increased oxygen and great drainage means less over watering problems, the #1 reason for plant failure.
6. Legigo #ad
Potting Soil Substrate, Herbs, Legigo 2 Pack Premium Coco Coir Brick for Plants- 100% Organic Compressed Coconut Coir Bricks Starting Mix, Gardening, Coco Coir Fiber Coconut Husk for Planting #adLegigo #ad
- Increase healthy root growth: coconut fiber is light and airy, providing vital oxygen to plant roots. Our coconut soil will keep your plants moist in hot, dry conditions. Optimal aeration & drainage: the spongy nature of coconut fiber can absorb enough water to make the soil very fluffy when it expands, helping plants absorb water more efficiently, and holds just enough moisture while letting excess out, ideal for thicker plant bases.
Help your plants grow stronger at the root by starting them off with our coco coir potting soil. Coco coir growing medium: this low ec, each brick is: 8 x 4 x 2 inches, 100% natural organic, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level.2
2 pack, ph balanced biodegradable soil is made from crude fiber extracted from the husk on coconut husks, sustainable and eco-friendly, a traditional soil alternative, weight 1.4lb. The coco coir remains in use for a long time and can be reused indefinitely.
It will expand rapidly after adding water, creating a stronger foundation for growing seedlings. Easy to use & store: coco coir brick is compact and lightweight after compression, vegetables or herbs, you can use these in conjunction with other putting soil, flowers, then you can plant the plants, easier to store than bags of potting soil. Application: suitable for all gardening applications, raised garden beds, container gardens, indoor plants, grow microgreens, flowers, potted plants, vegetables, herbs. Also suitable for bedding of various reptiles, it worked great for making organic compust.
|Part Number||LG-Coco Brick-2pcs|
7. ANPHSIN #ad
Pack of 3 Coco Coir Bricks- Coconut Fiber Castings Expandable Plant Hydroponic Soil Substrate Media Bricks Blocks for Garden Vegetables Flowers Berries Planting Seedling and Other Organic Use #adANPHSIN #ad
- Package include: you will receive 3 pieces compressed coco coir brick in the package, the size of each coco fiber block is 7. 87 × 3. 74 × 1. 96 inch. Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
Functional: this organic growing media has many application like soilless culture, raise seedlings, soil amendment, seed germination and good bedding for amphibians.
Premium growing media: these compressed coco coir bricks have strong ability to absorb water then turn into loose soil, the coir block soil has great water retention and air permeability, which can provide a comfortable environment for most plants to grow.
|Part Number||ANPHSIN-Coir Brick-3 Set|
8. Kraiovim #ad
Prococo Chips-N-Fiber Premium Coconut Husk Coconut Husk organic coconut coir chips and fiber makes 75 quarts of coco coir growing media for planting … #adKraiovim #ad
- Coconut coir for gardening. Great for plants as well. Perfect for outdoor, amphibians, mix potting soil, tortoises, snakes, garden soil mix, indoor potting mix, geckos, lizards. Top soil alternative coconut fiber substrate can be used as top soil, flowers, potting soil for indoor plants or can be mixed with sand to use as a direct medium on open land to grow grass, bushes.
Just add the required water and your reptile or Growing substrate is ready to use! Odor-absorbing, coconut husk bedding for reptiles or coconut husk for planting.
Choose a premium coco fiber substrate for your plants and reptiles.
The premium prococo chips-n-fiber coconut husk substrate is the best coconut fiber bedding for reptiles, turtles, snake coco bedding, ball pythons, lizard bedding. We make all of our coconut chip coco husk substrate of high-quality coconut, to give you a 100% organic, sustainable and safe substrate for your reptiles and plants that respects the environment.
9. Envelor #ad
Envelor Coco Grow Mat Natural Growing Media Seed Starting Sprouting Pads Coconut Husk for Planting Microgreens Tray, Micro Herbs & Wheatgrass Hydroponic Fiber Mulch, 10 in. x 20 in., 10 Pack #adEnvelor #ad
- Easy to use coco coir fiber mats are great for plants and trees in the indoors as well as outdoors to grow a beautiful and healthy garden in your lawn. Maintains moisture - the roots grow underneath the coconut coir fiber grow mats which retains moisture in the hydroponic tray between flood cycles, protecting them from drying out and allows them flourish.
Complete protection for trees and plants - the natural plant growing medium is more effective than loose mulch at protecting plants. Made from natural and organic coco coir fiber, it is the ideal plant cover against frost and harsh weather allowing water, air, and nutrients to get to the roots of the shrub or the tree.
Lightweight and easy to handle - thecoco coir grow mats are lightweight and very easy to work with. Return policy - we stand by the quality of our products and your satisfaction is our number one priority if you have any issues, our friendly customer support team will be glad to assist you; we accept returns of all unopened items within 30 days of receipt for a full refund minus any shipping cost.
Just use a pair of scissor to customize and match your sizing need. Natural and organic coir grow mat - the natural coco coir grow mats are eco-friendly and made of half-inch extra thick woven 100% natural coconut coir fibers. The mat can be easily cut to fit any size application & are designed to lay underneath baskets, slabs & cubes.
|Model||Coco Grow Mulch Mats|
10. DECORLIFE #ad
Thick and Sturdy Coconut Fiber Mat for Planters and More, Decorlife 120"×12" Coco Liner Roll #adDECORLIFE #ad
- Functional the thickness holds up planters without leaking dirt and water. Pliable & flexible Easily cutting to fit different shapes and sizes of containers. High quality made of natural coconut fiber, the tightly woven sheet is durable and reusable.
A long roll for various use. Widely use the liner are well-adapted, great for home plants hangers and window boxes, garden decorations, even the animals' mat. Dimension total 120 x 12 Inch. Ideal for microgreens, flowers, succulents, orchids, etc.