As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Xeriscape Grass Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Ft. Company. Usda zones: 3 - 11. Outsidepride is a family owned U. S. Perennial. Height: 6 inches. No other company on this listing is selling our seed. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 lbs supreme buffalo grass seed per 1, 000 sq. Into a firm seed bed.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Buffalo, Outsidepride Short Native Grass Seed Mix of Blue Grama, and Sideoats Grama #adOutsidepride #ad
- Typically will not grow over 12 inches tall if never mowed. Perfect for the low maintenance areas you do not want to mow, fertilizer, or water. Known for being a Xeriscape grass mix due to its extreme drought tolerance.
Excellent prairie land grass seed mix of blue grama, sideoats grama, and buffalo grass. Soil temperature needs to be 65 degrees or warmer. For low growing native seed blend. Sow seed at 1/2 - 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet.
3. 7 continent #ad
Everwilde Farms Mylar Seed Packet, 1000 Buffalo Grass Native Grass Seeds #ad7 continent #ad
- The genus name "buchloe" comes from the greek words for "cow grass, " while the species name "dactyloides" means "finger-like" in reference to the plant's slender blades. Settlers also made use of this plant, using its strong sod for making sod houses.
As the common name suggests, buffalo and other livestock once found this species a valuable source of forage. Xl mylar packet - buffalo Grass SeedsGold Vault Mylar Zip Packet. Currently, its attractive, thick growth has made it a popular turfgrass.
4. Jonathan Green #ad
Jonathan Green 10315 Black Beauty Grass Seed Mix, 25-Pound #adJonathan Green #ad
- This product comes in 25-pound. Grows well in clay or sandy soils. Grows well in full sun and partial shade. 50 percent black magic turf tall fescue, 25 percent tombstone turf tall fescue and 25 percent taos turf tall fescue. Improved disease resistance and drought tolerance.
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Blue Grama Native Grass Seed for Xeriscape Lawns & Pasture, 1 LB #adOutsidepride #ad
- In its dormant state, it will also tolerate burning. It demonstrates good drought, fair salinity, and moderate alkalinity tolerances.
This native grass is a densely tufted, warm-season, flooding, native short grass. Blue grama is a very drought tolerant, low growing, native grass seed grown throughout the great plains and other parts of the transition zone.
Sow seed at 1/2 - 1 lb per 1, 000 square feet. Blue grama will not tolerate dense shade, a high water table, perennial, or acid soils. This native lawn grass is suitable for mixtures of grasses used in erosion control, low maintenance turf plantings, and surface mine revegetation.
6. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5 Pounds, Creeping Red Fescue Lawn Grass #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Red fescue is a beautiful, very fine blade grass. Does well in shady areas so perfect for seeding under trees. Grows up to 14 inches tall and easy to establish. Medium to dark green in color.
7. Toyensnow #ad
1Oz Buffalo Grass Seed Native Prairie Sedge Low Maintenance tynsw2 15,001 Seeds #adToyensnow #ad
- Unmowed height is 8". Life cycle - perennial. Height - 8". Keep moist. Germination - 14 to 21 days. 1oz buffalo grass seed native prairie Sedge Low Maintenance tynsw2 15, 001 Seeds.
Do not mow lower than 2". Sow - scatter and cover 1/4" deep. Notes - buffalo grass grows very slow. Soil temp 60f+. Sun - full sun | planting time - spring / fall. Fertilizer- light fertilizer if needed. Compact soil. Water - medium water until established.
8. Toyensnow #ad
1Oz Buffalo Grass Seed Native Prairie Sedge Low Maintenance tynsw2 15,000 Seeds #adToyensnow #ad
- Life cycle - perennial. Fertilizer- light fertilizer if needed. Keep moist. Notes - buffalo grass grows very slow. Water - medium water until established. Sow - scatter and cover 1/4" deep.
Compact soil. Do not mow lower than 2". Soil temp 60f+. Germination - 14 to 21 days. 1oz buffalo grass seed native prairie Sedge Low Maintenance tynsw2 15, 000 Seeds. Height - 8". Sun - full sun | planting time - spring / fall. Unmowed height is 8".
9. Scotts #ad
Full Sun and Partial Shade -Superior Resistance to Heat, Drought and Disease, Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Heat-Tolerant Blue Mix For Tall Fescue Lawns, 3 Lb., Seeds up to 750 sq. ft. #adScotts #ad
- Seeds up to 750 sq. Mix of tall fescue and bluegrass seed for deep roots and durability. 4 in 1 watersmart plus coating absorbs more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease.
Designed for full sun and partial shade, and high drought resistance. Includes scotts best seed, helps protect seedlings against disease, keeps seed moist 2x longer than uncoated seed and feeds to jumpstart growth. Ft.
10. JRK SEED #ad
3 lbs, JRK 4 Fescue, Low Grow No Mow Grass Seed Mix #adJRK SEED #ad
- Will require little or no mowing depending on fertility and moisture. Has the best tolerance to drought conditions, with or without sandy soil.
For establishment of a true no maintenance lawn. Best results are obtained from bare ground soil that is prepared for seeding. Great mix for sandy soils, ground cover, and no maintenance.