As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Fireglass #ad
Aquariums- All-Natural Decorative Landscaping Black- Made in USA- 1/2" x 1", Gas, Grill, BBQ, Medium Lava Rocks 10 Pounds by American Fire Glass- Volcanic Fire Pit Lava Rocks for Indoor Log Fireplace #adAmerican Fireglass #ad
- 1 choice for use with gas logs & fire pits: enjoy amazing nights by a stunning fire pit indoors or outdoors while keeping it all clean, low maintenance and all-natural looking. Great for landscaping and plants: besides their traditional use inside a fireplace, gardening and ponds! Use these natural, these rocks are also an excellent feature used in landscaping, lava rocks to create beautiful patterns in your back yard or to help retain moisture for your plants.
A wonderful way to create a cozy, warm space for entertaining guests, these premium quality, black volcanic lava rocks 1/2" x 1" thick. Made in the usa | get yours with lifetime guarantee: proudly made on the western coast in the USA, our volcanic lava rocks are sure to far exceed your expectations both in quality and aesthetics.
Elevate your home & backyard decor: create an enchantingly beautiful, natural volcanic fire pit lava rocks will instantly elevate any décor. Great with liquid propane or natural gas fireplaces, they have a porous surface that naturally allows them to withstand extreme temperatures with safety.
Forget about poor quality rocks that tend to get damaged and crumbly in high heat – our lava rocks deliver on their promises every single time! These rocks also work great as an addition to ponds by adding a natural, black, exotic look to your small paradise. Suitable to use with gas logs, do not crumble and provide even distribution of heat and flame, barbecues and even as aquarium decor, BBQ grills, fire pits, log fireplaces, they are super durable, making them America’s #1 high performing, go-to solution. Use as a base, filler or on their own: these volcanic lava rocks are so versatile that can be used on their own, as a base or filler for other decorations.
2. Skyflame #ad
10-lb Bag, Skyflame Black Natural Stones Lava Rock Granules for Gas Fire Pit | Fireplace | Gas Log Set | BBQ Grill | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | Indoor Outdoor Use #adSkyflame #ad
- For use with fire bowls, fire pits, and fireplaces, either indoors or outdoors, Eco-friendly and safe. Withstand extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling.
Give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together | retain the heat under the cooking surface for all gas grills | great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, ponds, patio, fish tank etc.
Comes in a variety of sizes From 3/8" to 3/4", black with porous surface.
3. Venetian Princess #ad
3/4" .75" 10 Lbs, Black Lava Rock, Venetian Princess Lava Rocks, Decorative Landscaping Rocks or Gas Fire Pits Rocks #adVenetian Princess #ad
- Lava rocks can be used with Fire Pits, Fireplaces, or Decoratively. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - square/rectangular fire pit - width left & right x depth front to Back = Square Inches / Then Divide the Square Inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing to get how many pounds of Lava Rocks you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep.
Lava rocks size ranges from 1/2" to 1-1/2" - Available in Black or Red - 10 Pounds or 40 Pounds. Calculating how much lava rocks you need - circular/round fire pit - to calculate how many pounds of lava rocks you'll be needing for your project, simply: Radius Inches x Radius Inches x 3.
14 = square inches / then divide the square inches you have by 16 = Number of Pounds you'll be needing This is calculated for the optimal depth for Lava Rocks of 2" Deep. Lava rocks is heat proof and ideal usage in Indoor and Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and Fireplaces.
4. GASPRO #ad
GASPRO 10 Pound Lava Rocks, 1-3 Inch Large Lava Rock for Natural Gas and Propane Fire Pits/Fireplace, Natural Black Lava Rocks #adGASPRO #ad
- Easy maintenance a perfect substitute for logs, fireplace rocks do not emit ash, soot, nor do they degrade. Therefore, or smoke, you hardly ever need to clean the fire pit. Functional applications fire pit rocks also can be used as mulch for your garden, shrubs, providing a beautiful and pristine feel.
Widely used around trees, plants, and flower beds to prevent soil caking or soil erosion. Add texture and a color accent to your fireplace, black lava rock will be a charming accent for your interior.
Fireplace decoration provide a nice warm fire glow in a wonderful night. Natural lava rocks it's formed naturally after an eruption of a volcano, which made them extremely heat resistant and highly durable.
No elements are added to provide you with a safe and long-lasting using experience. Dual function it can effectively hide unsightly pipes and tubes and greatly improved the appearance of your firepit. Plus, it also can be a protective layer for the burner and help keep your fire pit running for a long time.
|Part Number||R fire glass Blue-10IB|
|Warranty||365 days from date of purchase.|
5. Premium Pebbles #ad
Tumbled Black/Gray Natural Lava Rock Pebbles. for Outdoor Gas Fire Pits and for Decorative Landscaping Applications 10, 2 to 3 inch LG #adPremium Pebbles #ad
- Or for soil moisture retention. Sourced from the far east, Lava Rocks are formed through the solidification of Volcano Lava. For circular fire pit calculation: Pounds of Lava Pebbles = Diameter x Diameter x Height /25.
Pebbles sizes: 05 to 1 inch sm; 1 to 2 inch md; 2 to 3 inch LG; 3 to 4 Inch XLG. Coverage calculation: for rectangular fire pit calculation: pounds of Lava Pebbles = Length x Width x Height /20 Use in natural gas or in Propane Gas Fire pits to provide more warmth to your fire by evenly distributing heat.
Natural black/ grey lava rocks pebbles.
Decorative landscaping, and water Features applications in cactus gardens, Outdoor Gardens, Fountains, in rock garden or in planters, with succulents, ponds. On walkways. Interior design- indoor decorative Accent. Bag weights: 10 Pounds or 20 Pounds. In pots, bowls, jars, Vases or with plants or flowers. Tumbled to create a round, consistent and uniform look.
6. Stanbroil #ad
2", Decorative Landscaping for Fire Bowls, Gas Log Sets, Stanbroil 10 Pounds Black Lava Rock Granules, Fire Pits, Indoor or Outdoor Fireplaces1 1/5" #adStanbroil #ad
- Withstand the most extreme temperatures without damage or crumbling, add realism or create depth to gas logs to your gas logs. Granules are small and vary in size from 1 1/5" to 2" in diameter. Natural black lava rock with hints of black.
Perfect for fire bowls, and indoor or outdoor fireplaces, liquid propane or natural gas. Use as a neutral bass layer, fire pits, then top with logs or fire glass! Durable, long-lasting, fire pit rocks look great and have a fascinating burning effect.
7. Skyflame #ad
Skyflame Black Natural Tumbled Stones Round Lava Rock Pebbles for Indoor Outdoor Gas Fire Pit | Fireplaces | Garden Landscaping Decoration | Cultivation of Potted Plants | 10 Pounds | 1-2 Inch Size #adSkyflame #ad
- For use with fire bowls, and fireplaces, fire pits, either indoors or outdoors, Eco-friendly and safe. Multifunctional: improve flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions | base layer underneath fire glass or mixing with glass together| great in soil to retain moisture for plants | decorative landscape lava rock for garden, patio, ponds | covering the entire floor of a fire feature, effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes.
Lava stone are tumbled to create a beautiful, uniform look, give your fireplace a "full" and natural look by adding lava rock around your log set. Easy to maintain without ash, or smoke, soot, spend less time to clean. Large lava stone of sizes From 1" to 2" with porous surface.
8. Midwest Hearth #ad
Midwest Hearth Lava Rock for Fire Pits and Gas Log Sets, Black 5/8" to 1-1/2" 10-lb Bag #adMidwest Hearth #ad
- Great base layer for fire pits - use as a neutral bas layer, then top with logs or our beautiful fire glass! Complete your gas log set - Give your fire box a more complete look and fill that ugly floor with all natural lava rock! 5/8" to 1-1/2" average size - larger than our "granules", these give a slightly bigger look for outdoor fire features or large gas log sets.
Natural black lava rock with hints of browns and grays. Natural volcanic lava rock - Withstands extremely high temperatures without sustaining any damage or crumbling. Natural color - no artificial color added.
9. Fire Pit Essentials #ad
Natural Stones | 10 Pounds, Fireplaces, Black 1-3 Inch Lava Rock | Fireproof and Heatproof Volcanic Lava Rock, Perfect for Fire Pits, BBQs and More. Indoor and Outdoor use #adFire Pit Essentials #ad
- Improves flame performance by spreading the gas dispersion in all directions, ideal on its own or as a base layer underneath fire glass, or even mixing the lava and glass together.
Please cover your fireplace or fire pit during the first couple of uses. Warning: lava rock may pop or crack while adjusting to changes in temperature. Hassle-free installation: Lava rock is easy to install, simply pour straight from the bag into your fire pit or fireplace.
When not in use the fire pit must be covered at all times. If lava rock is wet, allow fire pit to burn for 45 minutes prior to coming within 15 feet of the fire pit. No color additives or chemicals. Eco-friendly and safe for indoor and outdoor applications. Gas compatible, for use in indoor and outdoor natural gas and propane fireplaces and fire pits; perfect to replace faux fire log sets.
10. Mr. Fireglass #ad
0.8" Sized, Decorative Landscaping Rocks for Indoor and Outdoor Use, 0.4", Mr. Fireglass 10 Pounds Lava Rocks Black Natural Stone Granules for Gas Fire Pit Fireplace & Gas Log Set #adMr. Fireglass #ad
- Works great with propane and natural gas. Especially suitable for water features, ponds etc. Eco-friendly & safe to use - non-fading, non-degrade and non-toxic, Clean burning media for indoor and outdoor use around your home or business. It works well as a transitional rock between two landscapes.
Firebase to improve flame performance - these black lava rocks have natural a porous surface, which can help spread the gas dispersion in all directions to improve the flame performance. Different colors & sizes for choice - color available in black or Red Colors, Stone size in 04"-08" or 08"-1.
2". Natural epic decoration - with an earthy, potted plant, color, natural look, lava rock complements many landscapes by adding texture, fountain, vase filler, and depth.
While, it requires very little maintenance. Weight: 10 pounds. It adds an extra beauty as decoration for any leisure spaces like garden, walkway, terrarium, lawn, craft project. It also does a wonderful job as mulch in garden bedsIt to cover the entire exposed aggregate flooring effectively hiding the unseemly pipes and tubes. Activate oxygen ions in water and optimize water feature- natural volcanic rocks can activate the oxygen ions in the water and promote the metabolism of plants and animals.