As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Snapdragon Costa Apricot 7789 Yellow 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Early blooming series. Germination rate about 70% or better. Blooms in about 100 days. Versatile single-stem stock. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Statice Apricot 1579 Pink 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Germination rate about 70% or better.
Uniform-flowering statice in popular apricot and coral shades. Produces 1 and 1/2 to 3 inch flower clusters on strong stems in the field or greenhouse. Blooms in about 120 days.
3. Red Supply Solution #ad
Digitalis Purpurea Flower Seed, Beautiful Flower Fox Gloves Heirloom Seeds, Common Foxglove Perennial Plants, Apricot Foxgloves Tall Spikes, Flower Seeds for Planting, Peach Foxglove 100 Seeds #adRed Supply Solution #ad
- Growth rate - since this a biennial flower, Fox gloves plant start flowering stem develops in the second year, typically 1-2 m tall, sometimes longer. For best visual impact, woodlands, borders, plant Foxglove seeds in groups of 3 to 4 plants.
Contact us for solution. Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative neutral feedback. Planting site - foxglove plant is a welcomed addition to beds, or naturalized areas.
We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. Quality seeds - this package contains 100 of Peach Foxglove seeds. Hardiness zones - foxglove plants are suitable for USDA hardiness zones plant 4 to 10 Plant foxglove seeds in a fertile patch of well drained soil, in full sun or partial shade.
4. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Apricot Paeony Aster Flower Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow in well drained soil at 3 - 5 seeds per plant and keep moist until germination occurs. It does best in full sun to partial shade areas. Aster callistephus tall paeony duchess apricot grows as an annual in USDA Zones: 3 - 9.
Callistephus apricot reaches a height of 28 inches tall, with long stems and large flowers, it is a perfect for flower for your cutting garden or border. This heirloom flower has pink to apricot blooms and is very large with double incurved petals. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
5. New Hill Farms #ad
100 Peach Apricot Strawflower Flower Seeds #adNew Hill Farms #ad
- Strawflower prefers warmer soil temperatures so make sure you daytime soil temperature is at least 70 degrees and we generally sow these when we sow our zinnia seeds. Very easy to sow and create tall 30" stems with flower heads in shades of peach to a darker apricot.
It's best to direct sow these in late spring after your last frost. For zones 1-12 strawflower is very easy to sow. We offer flat rate combined shipping on all orders, no limit on the amount or type of seed packets.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Flower Stock Iron Apricot 4974 Peach 50 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Early single-stem, or column-type stock in a highly uniform series for one-cut harvest. Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Tightly spaced florets on the flower spike make for compact 1 and1/2 to 2 inch, buttercream yellow blooms with a full appearance. Blooms in 100 days.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Zinnia Profusion Apricot Flower Seeds, 25 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Deer resistant long lasting flowers are particularly attractive to butterflies and make a superb cut flower. Zinnias are an annual flowering plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 . Beautiful apricot flowers bloom all summer long. Sowing rate: 2 - 4 zinnia seeds per plant.
Zinnias are one of the easiest annuals to grow, and attract butterflies to the garden. Gardeners will want to space the plants generously to prevent overcrowding. This zinnia grows 12 - 15 inches tall and spreads 12 - 15 inches. They thrive in the sun and heat of summer, only asking for well-drained soil.
8. Seedville #ad
20 Apricot DESERT GLOBEMALLOW Mallow Sphaeralcea Ambigua Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Light: sun - part shade // water: average // COLOR: Apricot - Salmony Orange. Plant height: 24 - 36" // plant spacing: 24 - 36". Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: desert globemallow / apricot mallow // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Sphaeralcea Ambigua.
Hardiness zone: 6 - 11 // bloom tiME: Spring - Summer.
9. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Arizona Apricot Blanket Flower Seeds, Long Lasting Blooms, Pack of 25 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Arizona apricot is a marvel of a plant, its hardiness and adaptability unsurpassed, and its size compact yet free-flowering. The arizona series is the very first gaillardia from seed not to require a vernalization chilling period.
We highly, its blooms exquisite, highly recommend it for your sunny border and best containers. Apricot sets 3- to 3½-inch blooms with several layers of long, pointed petals. Each petal is apricot from the base to about ⅔ of the way to the tip, which is bright yellow.
The latest in the amazing early-blooming, compact Sun series is this exquisite pastel blend of apricot and yellow, a never-before-seen color mix for the Gaillardia family.
And the plant is so compact—just 12 inches high and wide, with great branching. They petals surround a huge central cone combining amber, gold, and green. You can plant these seeds in spring and see blooms just a few months late. Given sunshine and any well-drained soil, it's off and running. Simply incredible. The flowers begin appearing in early summer and continue well into autumn.
10. Outsidepride #ad
25 Seeds, Outsidepride Perennial Alcea Rosea Halo Apricot Hollyhock Flower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- Hollyhocks are a classic english cottage garden plant, forming tall erect plants growing 6 - 8 feet tall with large, fully open 4 - 5 inch blooms from summer to early autumn.
Flowering in its first year, it is easy to grow from flower seeds and perfect for planting in groups at the back of a sunny border. It has no real change in fall color and it will die back for the winter. Plants are typically perennial, but they’re often grown as biennials.
Sow 2 - 3 seeds per plant and space 18 - 24 inches apart. Halo apricot hollyhock is one of the highest performing, showiest hollyhocks you can grow. Hummingbirds, butterflies and bees are attracted to the flowers and deer tend to stay away. Part of the bicolored "halo" series of hollyhocks, Alcea rosea "Halo Apricot" bears large pink to apricot single flowers with a contrasting dark pink center.