As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Syngenta #ad
4 Tubes w/ Plunger, TRTD11568, 30g each tube, Optigard Ant Bait Gel Box, Syngenta #adSyngenta #ad
- Target pests: for indoor and outdoor control of structure-invading ants including argentine ants, carpenter ants, and ghost ants and other nuisance ant pests; excluding fire, harvester and pharaoh ants.
Powerful, active ingredient knocks out workers, brood and queens. Approved for use indoors and outdoors, applied in cracks and crevices. How does optigard ant bait gel work? ants that feed on the gel will return to their nest and transfer the bait to the queen and their young, thereby killing the queen, the young and the entire colony.
Active ingredient: Thiamethoxam,. 010%. Highly attractive formula promotes ready transfer of the active ingredient throughout the colony.
2. Combat #ad
Combat 10023400973061 Indoor and Outdoor Ant Killing Gel, 27 Gram. #adCombat #ad
- Syringe applicator lets you place the gel in hard to reach areas where ants travel, such as cracks and crevices. Provides fast control of ants within 3 to 5 days. Gel bait kills ants and the entire colony.
Ready-to-use directly from the syringe for fast, easy application. Easy to use. Child resistant. Leaves little to no mess. High water content encourages faster feeding, so it starts killing within hour.
|Manufacturer||Dial Corporation #ad|
3. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta Advion Ant Gel 4 tubes 30 grams each #adSyngenta #ad
- Advion ant gel is consumed by the workers as well as taken back to the colony to be shared, providing a high kill rate, eliminating the colony in a short period of time.
Indoxacarb. 05%. Indoor use directions for advion ant gel- inspect infested areas carefully to determine overall infestation levels, crawl spaces, within framing of tables or furniture, behind or under equipment or appliances, nesting areas, locations of foraging, and most appropriate application points.
Indoor application includes cracks and crevices along walls or floors, under tables, attics, within or near garbage collection areas, around sinks, and cracks and crevices in.
4. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta 68078 Advion Singular Tube Ant Gel Lure, 30g #adSyngenta #ad
- By combining a proprietary active ingredient with a highly attractive gel formulation, Advion Ant provides a powerful tool for broad-spectrum ant control.
Indoxacarb, the active ingredient, is the only member of its class of chemistry, so it performs like no other insecticide. Features a highly attractive, homogenous formulation.
Targets most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders. The translucent, no odor, non-staining formulation maintains its integrity for extended periods. Ants consume more advion Ant gel bait over an extended period, resulting in thorough control of the infestation.
5. Terro #ad
TERRO T300B Liquid Ant Killer, 12 Bait Stations #adTerro #ad
- Kills all common household ants. Use all 6 baits to ensure sufficient supply for the ants. Patented design prevents bait from drying out.
12 bait stations included. Attracts ants fast. Pre-filled, ready-to-use bait stations. Contains Borax. Place baits near ant trails or where ants are numerous.
6. Combat #ad
4 Count, Indoor and Outdoor Use, Combat Max Ant Killing Gel Bait Station #adCombat #ad
- This package contains 4 ant killing gel baits. Kills in 24 hours. Tri-sugar formula. Kills the queen and the colony. Mess free application.
7. Combat #ad
Combat 023400973064 Max Ant Killing Gel, 27 Grams Pack of 4, 4 Pack #adCombat #ad
- Ready-to-use directly from the syringe for fast, easy application. High water content encourages faster feeding, so it starts killing within hour. Gel bait kills ants and the entire colony. Provides fast control of ants within 3 to 5 days. Pack of 4.
|Manufacturer||Dial Corp #ad|
8. Bayer #ad
Maxforce Quantum 0.03% Imidacloprid Ant Control Liquid Bait with 10 stations, 120 Gram Bottle #adBayer #ad
- Eliminates the entire colony, even those hidden in inaccessible areas, through the exclusive use of Maxforce Domino Effect. Provides fast control of a wide variety of ant species.
Clear, odorless formula allows for inconspicuous bait placements. May be used indoors and outdoors, residential or commercial, including food handling areas crack & crevice only. Lasts three months, unlike ant gel baits, which begin to lose moisture immediately.
9. Bayer #ad
Light Yellow, Bayer 10072 Max Force Fleet Ant Gel #adBayer #ad
- Kills carpenter ants, pharaoh, big-headed, odorous house, Acrobat, Argentine, Thief, Pavement, Cornfield, Honey, and Field Ants. Contains fipronil - works slowly enough for foraging ants to get back to the colony to feed the queen and larvae.
Fast acting - colony elimination in as little as 3-5 days. Thick gel bait is effective even when applied to vertical surfaces. Ants die from "domino effect" after being fed, groomed or touched by infected foraging ants.
10. Raid #ad
Raid Ant Gel 1.06 Oz #adRaid #ad
- Gel continues killing for up to one month and can be used in kitchens and bathrooms. Raid ant gel can be discreetly applied in hard-to-reach cracks and crevices. Use gel for hard-to-reach places. Raid ant gel kills a wide variety of household ants: Argentine Ants, Ghost Ants, Pharaoh, Crazy Ants, Odorous Ants excluding Fire, Carpenter Ants, and Harvester Ants.
After ants feed on the gel, they return to the colony and transfer the bait to the queen and the others, thereby killing the entire colony.
|Manufacturer||SC JOHNSON #ad|