As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Legigo #ad
Legigo 100 Pcs 50mm Peat Pellets Starter Pods, Compressed Starting Plugs Pellet Fiber Soil Helps to Avoid Root Shock for Planting Herb Flower Vegetables #adLegigo #ad
- They are small and compact, which has great aeration and water retention, so it is beneficial for plants to help plant growth, is harmless to the environment, easy to transition into bigger containers. Wide application: seeds starter pellets are great for starting your veggies, evening primrose, garden plants indoors or outdoors, peppers, such as tomatoes, making your seedling work easier and lower cost.
It is very convenient to store and carry out. As the plant grows, you can cut the netting off for helping the roots to expand or transplant it into a bigger pot, to prevent the root from being stifled.
Easy to use: you just put them in warm water to expand them not too hot or they'll tear, push in some seeds, and done. Perfect size: each peat soil pellet is 2 inches in diameter and 047 inches in height, and the height can reach 2.
17 inches after absorbing water. The quantity is ample for you to start seeds plug of different plants at the same time. What you get: each package includes 100 pcs 50mm peat pellets, once water is added they grow significantly. Material: peat pellets are made of peat, easily and cleanly storable, and can be completely degraded. It is also suitable for 1020 trays, helping your seedlings grow faster.
2. Gardentrends #ad
50ct, Gardentrends Jiffy Super Pellets, Expands to 2" Diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" Tall #adGardentrends #ad
- Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground. Pellets: 3/4" thick compressed expands to a 2" diameter 50 mm x 3-1/4" tall cylinder.
Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Promotes: Great root development. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
3. Jiffy #ad
Large Pellets, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, 35 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch. Ready and easy to use. No soil reqired.
4. Aulock #ad
50 Pcs Peat Pellet- 50mm Plant Starter Compressed Nutrient Fertilizer Fiber Soil Block Plant Starting Plugs Peat Pellets Bulk for Plant Seedling Transplanting Growing Herb Flower Vegetables #adAulock #ad
- Small and compact, it swells with water for easy and clean storage. Premium material: seeds starter pellets adopts peat, and is rich in nutrients, which has strong air permeability and water retention, helping plant roots grow. Easy to use: firstly put them in a container, best with warm water to swell, then place the seeds in the middle and wait for them to sprout.
You can gift to your family, family gatherings, Mother's Day, friends or colleagues on special days like birthdays, and will grow to 4-5 times after watering, etc. As the plant grows, you can cut the outer mesh and transplant into a larger pot to allow the roots to grow vigorously.
Multiple applications: peat soil particles are easy to cultivate seedlings, succulents, cucumbers, peppers, you can plant with your family, which is very suitable for indoor or outdoor cultivation of tomatoes, flowers, etc.
And the outer non-woven material can be completely degraded. Package list: each package contains 50pcs 50mm peat pellets and 50 blank plant labels, which is a great combination for your seeds starting and growing. Labels can help you distinguish different plants. Gardening gift: each non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block is 1. 96'' in diameter, father's Day, bringing enough moisture for growing seeds. In addition, herbs, and have a high success rate, garden plants, enjoying the fun of growing in life.
|Part Number||Aulock-Peat Pellets-50mm-50Pcs-2|
5. PACETAP #ad
Plant,Flowers and Vegetables, PACETAP 100 PCS 50mm Peat Pellet Seed Starter Soil ,Seedling Soil Block,Germination Soil Blocks,Seed Fertilizer Nutrient Block Compressed Peat Block for Grow Herbs #adPACETAP #ad
- Labels can help you distinguish different types of plants. Promotes strong root growth and plant vigor, weeds or diseases and it increases the life of plants. At this point, then add enough water water level needs to be higher than the fiber soil pellet, after a few minutes, place the plant's seeds in the center.
There is no need to separate the non-woven fabric during transplantation. Once the seedlings have grown, simply insert the entire seed starter / seedling into an outdoor terrace / deck planter or backyard garden. Start your garden dream with seedling peat pellets soil block.
The non-woven compressed nursery nutrition block has a high success rate when used for planting, succulents, wheat grass, flowers and ornamental plants, such as vegetables, and is suitable for cultivating various types of shoots, houseplants, herbs, etc.
You just need to put compressed peat block in a container, seed starter soil will absorb water and swell. Each package include 100 pcs of 50mm peat pellets sowing soil 100 pcs pVC label and 2pcs soil Dibber. Soil dibber is easily and quickly makes holes in sowing compost for seeds. And easy to transfer your plant to the right place. The roots of the plants can easily penetrate the non-woven fabric. Pacetap plugs pellets seedling soil blocks are wrapped by a biodegradable mesh vents non-woven fabric.
6. HOME GROWN #ad
Flower Seeds, and Herb Garden Cuttings – Peat Moss Garden Starter Soil Pellets by Home Grown 50mm, 50count, Seed Starter Peat Pellets for Gardening – Plant Seed Starter Pods for Planting Veggies #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Your seed pods are backed by our passion for growing things and spreading the joy of gardening. A swell start – grow a bountiful garden with your seed starter soil mix for vegetables, herbs, and flowers from Home Grown. Let’s grow together – count on home grown for gardening supplies designed for novices and experts alike.
Simple sprouts – follow easy instructions, plant your seeds, expand them to full size with water, and you’ll be sprouting seeds before you know it! Place your pellets in a watertight tray, and wait.
Easy to transplant – after sprouting and standard hardening procedures, gently pack it in, transfer your sprouts to potting soil or your garden. Use 42 mm pellets for midsize plants. Your peat pellets are an excellent source of nutrition for young sprouts.
Choose the right size – plant your herb garden seeds in 36 mm peat pellets. Bury your pellet in enough soil to cover it, and water. A swell start – grow a bountiful garden with your seed starter soil mix for vegetables, herbs, and flowers from Home Grown. Bigger plants such as peppers and tomatoes do well in large, 50 mm starter pods. Your peat pellets are an excellent source of nutrition for young sprouts.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Part Number||HGPP36MM, HGPP42MM, HGPP50MM|
|Model||HGPP36MM, HGPP42MM, HGPP50MM|
7. Jiffy #ad
Seeds Starting, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 250 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm, Large Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Ready and easy to use. Pellet size 50mm x 95mm2 x 3. 7 inch. No soil reqired. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand.
8. Ferry Morse #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Tomato Greenhouse with 36 50mm Peat Pellets and Bonus SUPERthrive Sample Packet + Plant Markers 2 Pack #adFerry Morse #ad
- You will receive two 2 greenhouse kits, each kit includes one of the following: one 1 watertight tray, one 1 humidity dome, thirty-six 36 biodegradable peat pellets with a 50mm diameter, one 1 BONUS SUPERthrive plant nutrients sample and one 1 pack of plant markers.
Once you've used and transplanted all of your peat pellets you can refer back to us because we carry peat pellet refills of all sizes including: 36mm, 42mm and 50mm! Jiffy peat pellets are responsibly sourced from Canadian Sphagnum peat moss bogs.
Base watertight tray has been produced using 100% recycled materials and can be re-used several times for starting your seeds indoors; humidity dome is 100% recyclable and can also be used numerous times before recycling.
Each greenhouse kit will come with easy to follow instructions for sowing and starting your seeds indoors please note, seeds are not included with the greenhouses. Greenhouse dimensions: 21" x 11' x 3. 5".
9. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting, Large Pellets, 150 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 50mm #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. Ready and easy to use. Just add water and pellet will expand. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Pellet size 50mm 2 x 3. 5 inch.
10. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy 50mm Seed Starting Tomato & Vegetable Greenhouse Kit with 16 Biodegradable Expanding Peat Pellets + Bonus SUPERthrive & Plant Labels #adJiffy #ad
- Seeds are not included with the greenhouse. Greenhouse dimensions: 11" x 11' x 3". As a bonus, get your seedlings started off strong with a sample of sUPERthrive, a kelp-based vitamin for plants! Includes: sixteen 16 50mm diameter peat pellets, clear greenhouse humidity dome, base watertight plastic tray, bonus SUPERthrive Plant Vitamin sample and plant markers.
Featuring our largest peat pellets, they are the perfect size for tomatoes and other plants with large, complex root systems. Seed starting greenhouse: get up to 16 plants growing in the Jiffy 16 Pellet Tomato & Vegetable Greenhouse.